Halloween Hot Mamas (CLOSED) Week 4: Black vs Orange

Options
Another week, another weigh-in. i hope everyone is feeling better this week. It seems that a lot of people were sick the past couple of weeks. Remember that if you lose partial pounds that they still count towards your points. If you lose 0.4 lbs you would just multiply that by 5 and your point for weight loss would equal 2. I have seen some people utilize this but not all. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Good Luck! :)

1. How many points did you earn this week? (1 point for each day of exercise, 1 point for each day of hitting your calorie goal, and 5 points for each pound lost)

2. Give a summary of how this week went with a break-down of where your points came from

3. Tell us about any NSVs youve had this week-no matter how small.

4. Team name: (Black or Orange)

Replies

• thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    1. 25 points

2. 14 points for weight loss (2.8 lbs), 5 points for staying under goal and 6 points for exercise.

3. I completed weeks 5 day three of C25K which means I ran for 2 miles straight without stopping. This is amazing to me because i do not think that I have even ever ran 1 miles straight without stopping before.

4. Black
  • SweetPea482
    SweetPea482 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    1. 16 points

2. 6 points for WL (1.2 lbs), 5 for exercise, 5 for under goal

3. I took a vacation, made some dumb choices, but also smart choices. and when i got home, i got right back ont he horse, and didn't let the bad things bring me down.

4. orange
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Go Black team!

29 points:
    15 - 3 lb down
    7 - calorie goal met daily
    7 - exercise goal met daily

The shirt I threw on to bike to work this morning was loose - it was uncomfortably tight in August.
    On the way home every day, I have to bike up a fair hill - today I did it in 2.6 gear!!!! When I started, I'd have to gear all the way down to 1.2 or 3 to make it up!

I'm a bit disappointed, though, that I'm not going to be at my target by thanksgiving, but I should be there by Halloween.
  • JeyyDeezer79
    JeyyDeezer79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    4 points food Calorie Goal
    4 Points Exercise
    weight - will know on Friday and will just add it to Tuesdays of next week.

Total - 8 points

This week was another crappy week - it rained all week and i just couldn't get motivated to run. I went yesterday and I know that's what I needed for a strong kick off :)

TEAM ORANGE
  • cassyparker
    Options
    27 points.
    6 for reaching my goal
    6 for excercising
    15 for 3 pounds lost :)

I ran 10km in 60 minutes. Something I have been training for since my son was 5 weeks old at the beginning of August :)

Team orange
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    9 points for food and exercise (I forgot how many for each)

I did very well all week, but sort of blew it on the weekend. My intentions were good, but my resolve couldn't hold up in the face of the caramel brownies that my husband made:blushing:

My exercising was going well, until I threw my back out on a fishing trip.

This week will be better.

Go, Orange!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    week 5:

black team - sorry.

5 points calorie goal
    5 points workout goal
    0 points (gained 3 somehow...?) I didn't actually even go much over my calorie allowance, so I'm really surprised. And discouraged...

On the upside, tonight I spent an hour on a beast of a machine called a cross ramp, and burned 505 calories. Penance, I guess. Let's see where it gets me.