trying to lose the last 15 pounds of baby weight

Options
I just joined yesterday to try and budge the scale. I have ten pounds to lose of baby weight but would love to push it a few more for 15lbs. Looking for encouragement and a swift kick in the butt. Took my measurements two months postpardum and they are basically the same today! No excuse, I need to eat better. I exercise most days of the week, pretty hard too. But my weekness is bad food and beer/wine on the weekends.

Replies

• simone_84
    simone_84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat after having my son back in Feb. I lost most of the baby weight but those last 10 lbs just wouldn't go no matter how hard I worked out! I joined MFP 2 months ago and only have 1 lbs left to go before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight! I don't plan at stopping there though so I'm going to keep at it =) If you're diligent about logging all you calories in and out and keep within your daily goal I am sure you will see that same success!
  • rivsmom
    rivsmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I am tired of this weight plateau-seven months fluctuating at or around 10-15 lbs over pre-preggo weight. It ends now...because I don't have anything else to wear that fits this winter...