Mommy pouch

Options
What's the best exercise to get rid of a mommy pouch?

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Cardio, Cardio Cardio
    And abs
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    i did jillian micheals 30 day shred and mines GONE beg of aug 2011!
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

After 35 days of shred plus staying in my calorie goal of 12-1300..middle of sept!
    lastdayof30DS.jpg
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    cardio cardio cardio. And then some more cardio. Seriously, that is the only way- you can do situps forever but won't change a thing until the fat layer is gone..
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Cardio, Cardio Cardio
    And abs

Took teh words right out of my mouth!!!! 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels too!!!!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Kangaroo-ectomy
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wowwww thats a huge change x
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    to the navy wife those are great results from the 30ds
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    omg that is awesome!!! I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow I hope it works like that for me!!! Did you eat very healthy?
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    What's the best exercise to get rid of a mommy pouch?

Prayer.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    omg that is awesome!!! I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow I hope it works like that for me!!! Did you eat very healthy?

I cut out soda and only drink water and a few cups of green tea a day. 100 calorie snacks and i love the 90 calorie fiber one bars :happy:. other than that i just eat smaller portions and watch the sodium!
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    yea cutting out sodas I think is what helped me lose most of the weight I have lost so far. And yesterday I tried to drink a coke for the first time in about 2 months and I didn't even want it. It didnt taste good to me.
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    That is a great question. I was wondering the same thing! I've lost 2 inches around my waist and hips, but not much around the tummy area. I am wanting a firmer belly and tush. I'm currently 6 weeks into P90X and has helped all other areas, but minimal around my stomach. Glad to know that cardio is the way to go! I love doing cardio workouts and crunches. Maybe I'll substitute more cardio into my P90X program on the weight training days. What do you all think???