Hi, I'm new....

Options
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself......I'm 25, already lost around 50 pounds, but I've hit a plateau.

Replies

• AmberDawnNC
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself......I'm 25, already lost around 50 pounds, but I've hit a plateau.
  • LIZZIE218
    LIZZIE218 Posts: 11
    Options
    :smile: Welcome Amber I'm new as well but enrolled 2 days ago but since then people here are so friendly and nice. So far i'm liking it & it also motivates me a lot by trying each day in not giving up!

:happy: By the way congratulations on your weight loss ...that is so awesome can't wait to be there like u
    Ill be looking sooo good!! jajaa :blushing:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • AmberDawnNC
    Options
    well, i've kinda been slacking off, but my boyfriend kind of perked me up.....told me i'd be even sexier if i could get to a size 16 or 18 (i'm in a 24/26 now):blushing:
  • LIZZIE218
    LIZZIE218 Posts: 11
    Options
    HOPEFULLY HE'S NOT BEING A JERK JUST TO GET YOU DOWN :brokenheart:
    THAT'S THE LAST THING THAT WE NEED NEGATIVE STATMENTS LIKE THAT ...WHICH IN A WAY IT DEPENDS HOW THEY TELL YOU

I LUV U BUT WILL LIKE 4 U 2 LOOSE A FEW POUNDS FOR U'R OWN HEALTH BB <<, YUP THIS IS THE WAY 2 SAY IT, RIGHT? :flowerforyou:

WELL, WHATEVER THEY SAY WE KNOW WE NEED 2 LOOSE THEM EXTRA POUNDS AND TAKE CARE OF OUR HEALTH AND LET ME JUST TELL U EVERYTIME I'M IN HERE I GET SOO MOTIVATED THAT I EVEN GET EXCITED IMAGINING MYSELF SOO SEXY lol :blushing:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're doing this for yourself. You've done a great job already; does he praise you for that? Congrats on your amazing progress so far and take care of yourself along the way.

126046.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • AmberDawnNC
    Options
    HOPEFULLY HE'S NOT BEING A JERK JUST TO GET YOU DOWN :brokenheart:
    THAT'S THE LAST THING THAT WE NEED NEGATIVE STATMENTS LIKE THAT ...WHICH IN A WAY IT DEPENDS HOW THEY TELL YOU

I LUV U BUT WILL LIKE 4 U 2 LOOSE A FEW POUNDS FOR U'R OWN HEALTH BB <<, YUP THIS IS THE WAY 2 SAY IT, RIGHT? :flowerforyou:

WELL, WHATEVER THEY SAY WE KNOW WE NEED 2 LOOSE THEM EXTRA POUNDS AND TAKE CARE OF OUR HEALTH AND LET ME JUST TELL U EVERYTIME I'M IN HERE I GET SOO MOTIVATED THAT I EVEN GET EXCITED IMAGINING MYSELF SOO SEXY lol :blushing:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

he's worried about my health, too.......i'm 15 years younger than he is and i've got more health problems (most of them due to my weight)
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Welcome Amber and it is great that you have lost so much weight! I hope this site will help you overcome your plat. so you can achieve your goal. Try not to get discouraged. I know it can be frustrating