Hi My Name is Ruthie

Options
Hi this is my first time in this site I really want to lose weight it has been my battle for year
I am 250 pounds and I want to be 125 pounds again I am sick of being fat my son his name is julian tells me mom you're fat you need to lose weight which I know he is ashamed of me my son always ask him to go on field trips with him I don't blame him I wasn't like this and I don't want to die what would become of my son that is why I am determine to lose this weight my marriage well I get tired when we get itmiate so that is another problem I cannot buy the clothes I want it is a pain
so I am going to be what I have to do..

Replies

• ruthiesant
    Options
    Hi this is my first time in this site I really want to lose weight it has been my battle for year
    I am 250 pounds and I want to be 125 pounds again I am sick of being fat my son his name is julian tells me mom you're fat you need to lose weight which I know he is ashamed of me my son always ask him to go on field trips with him I don't blame him I wasn't like this and I don't want to die what would become of my son that is why I am determine to lose this weight my marriage well I get tired when we get itmiate so that is another problem I cannot buy the clothes I want it is a pain
    so I am going to be what I have to do..
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    slow and steady wins the race
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:smile: Take a deep breathe and remember to take it one day it at a time. It is a long journey with many detours, but remember to always steer yourself back on track.

This is a great site, and has helped me termendously the last few months. When i get stuck or I am trying to stop myself from raiding the Fridge I log on here and remember what I am doing.

Good Luck and remember to drink lots of water throughout the day.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ruthie! I LOVE MFP and I know you will too. The people here are great! You will get plenty of support. Remember to be kind to yourself :flowerforyou: And as alapoint said, just take it one day at a time. You can do it!!!:drinker:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome Ruthie :flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journey :drinker: You can do this :bigsmile:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome and remember that we are here to help you along the way
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Hi Ruthie Welcome to the sitr. Slow and steady, log everything in the beginning of the day so you know
    (this helps me anyway), exercise and drink lots of water. Asks questions and read the boards have been so helpful to me. Good - luck
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,950 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Hi Ruthie,

Welcome to MFP.:bigsmile: This works best when you take it one day at a time and take baby steps.:bigsmile: I started by planning my meals in the morning and sticking to the plan. when I could do that, I tried to learn as much as I could about healthy eating.

Take the time to learn about all the features of MFP. There is a lot of help here:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Check in every day to be in touch with people who will encourage you on your journey.

Good luck:bigsmile: :bigsmile: