For those that have done 30ds

Options
I have had this dvd for at least 2 years and have never used it. For the results that you guys have achieved was 30ds that only exercise that you did? I really would like to know because the results are phenomenal.

Replies

• horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i do walking at home with leslie sansone and sometime the wii and i brake from 30ds to do cardio max biggest loser i get bored fast and i switched to level 2 after 14 days..........
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My profile picture was before and after I did the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. I had great results from the 30DS. I just had to meet another goal of mine before I put up another picture of myself. I also did some yoga and spinning along with the Shred and Ri30. You will get great results too. Just Shred It!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Your first 3 days will be the toughest. Stick with it even if it's hard to walk, or get up and down the stairs. Stay with it!!!! You don't want tobe restarting even other week because you got sore because you worked hard. You earned that soreness. Reward yourself by sticking with the Shred and by getting stronger. It's not easy, but it will seem easier because you will be getting stronger and stronger.

Have fun!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    I have a couple days left & I'll be DONE! Well I've had about 8-10 days of "break" & I still managed to get AMAZING results. I usually get measured monthly at my local gym & I actually went down from muffin top 14s to 12s [which fit great]. dropped 13 inches & a total of 7lbs. I did take before pics and will take after but I'm probably not going to post...but I can tell you I fully recommend it 100%. It helps tone your midsection..ALOT!
  • tounyae1979
    Options
    Thanks for the responses, I am currently walking with leslie sansone but theres only a diifference in my hips and thighs when i try on old pants. My stomach and back are my biggest problem areas. I guess I will attempt 30ds all I have to lose is this fat.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I only did the 30DS because I've never exercised like this before and really wanted to make it a habit. I posted my starting/10day/20day results in this post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/359096-30-day-shred-results-20-days

For me I like that it's measurable. Trying to think what I'll do next!!!
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    I mix it up-the days I do shred I usually do some weight training after and also get in a walk or bike ride. ( I do shred every other day) days I dont do shred I run..and yoga twice a week. I can't do the same exercise every day or I will just get bored of it and quit.

Oh by the way...I lost more inches then weight dropped onoy 4lbs but lost 4 inches in my waist and thighs-It was a good way to tone for sure! Love the results I got/get out of it!