Buddy Up - Insanity, TF, S90 & or P90X

Options
Okay this may be out there a little, but, I am looking for someone who has the same programs as me and would be interested in working on a 30 day schedule with a variety of classes from the programs I listed.... Wouldn't that be fun? LOL I can't stick to the schedule for just one program, I get bored. I could easily work on a schedule on my own but it would be so much more fun for someone, or someones, to join me! :glasses:

Replies

• MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Even if you only have Insanity and TF we could work out a 30 day schedule or go off a hybrid schedule already made, and I can just add in my strength training separately.
  • melissalemieux
    melissalemieux Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have it (insanity), have :TRIED: to complete the first week, buttttttttttttt.. failed each time.
  • SuziC66
    SuziC66 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have P90X, never get past the second video. :(
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am like you... I get bored and find it hard to stick to one program schedule... I have P90X, Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme along with a few other dvds. Right now I am doing my own version of a TF/CLX hybird... Some days I will also throw in other workout dvds just to keep me from getting bored! :smile:
  • Katelyn_Look
    Options
    I get bored too!! I'm currently in the middle of my first week of insanity. I have insanity and P90X but I may get turbofire soon. I'm in for a variety if you want!
  • carlarikin
    carlarikin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire. I'm on my 4th week. I was really out of shape but when it gets to hard, I do the modification workout. Just complete it, no matter what. You can pause to catch your breath, do the modification, or tell yourself, "This is not hard!" That's what works for me. :)
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    I have P90X and Turbo Jam (which I am thinking your TF stands for Turbo Fire...so a bit different from TJ) Anyway, I'm on week 6 of P90X and gearing up to do a session after this post. Today is shoulders and arms. I'm half way through it, but if you wanna join me in doing the workouts that would be great!
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Ok I have insanity, tf, p90/m/x

I'll do it :D (as long as I can have 1 running day, cause I love running)
  • Katelyn_Look
    Options
    Ok I have insanity, tf, p90/m/x

I'll do it :D (as long as I can have 1 running day, cause I love running)

I LOVE running also! I always add it in on the cardio recovery days, or on the p90x yoga day, I get bored with the yoga sometimes!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have P90X, Insanity, Asylum and P90X2 pre ordered. :)
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I have insanity and down to do a program with anyone beginning this monday... let me know or friend request me