NEARLY DEVISTATING.....

Options
Just now when I tried to do a search for 'Myfitnesspal' I recieved a reply that 'Myfitnesspal' could not be found!!!!

Needless to say my heart skipped a beat and I panicked.....slightly, ok, more than slightly. Thank God, I don't know what happened, but obviously I found it.

Just goes to show how much I depend on this site for my success!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

:love: MY FITNESS PAL:love:

Kelly

Replies

• marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Just now when I tried to do a search for 'Myfitnesspal' I recieved a reply that 'Myfitnesspal' could not be found!!!!

Needless to say my heart skipped a beat and I panicked.....slightly, ok, more than slightly. Thank God, I don't know what happened, but obviously I found it.

Just goes to show how much I depend on this site for my success!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

:love: MY FITNESS PAL:love:

Kelly
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    lol, I know the feeling... I've been scared to death that I will lose internet and won't have MFP.

I made MFP my home page so I don't have scares like that. :laugh:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I have that same fear of losing the internet and not being able to get on here.
  • momnmore
    momnmore Posts: 20
    Options
    That would freak me out too. Although I've been trying to lose weight for awhile, I'm new here and am counting on this site to help me get to my goal.
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    I think that this site is awsome, motivating and inspiring.......best luck to you (at your sisters wedding)

K:smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the Internet isn't going anywhere. :tongue:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

my computer and the internet have a love-hate relationship.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options

my computer and the internet have a love-hate relationship.

They all do. But it's always rebootable or reset the IP etc.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure there is some sort of conspiracy in my system. Occasionally, I will not have internet access for a day or two. So, I will call the provider and complain, and they will tell me that my modem is bad, and since it is MY property not THEIR property, they can't help me (even though I bought the dumb thing from them when I signed up:grumble: :angry: ). Then, as if my magic, it will clear up and I won't have any more problems for a month or two... :noway:

And, sorry - dodn't mean to hijack your thread! The moral of the story is, I hate when I can't get on MFP, too!
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    In China, sites are (seemingly randomly) blocked quite frequently. I had a bad day when I couldn't get on to log. I've vowed to keep a notebook nearby for instances like that.

I've been better at guessing calories, and here's my strategy: when I enter a food, before I hit "add to meal" I try to guess how many calories in each dish. Then, I check to see if I'm right. Hopefully this will help me when I can't get to the Internet and have to use a little notepad to keep track.