Mamma Weight Loss Support Group

Options
I see there are other groups on weightloss and support with Moms but they are all closed.
Just wondering if anyone is interested in starting a new one. Where we can gush, rant, or seek advice on weight as well as our Little ones.

Replies

• Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! I've got 4 kidos and 50 lbs to shed!
  • Jennbruce10
    Options
    I'd love to join!!:wink:
    1785195.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sweets2001
    Options
    I'm in! Have got 2 boys!
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    im in too...could use all the support i could get...:o) i have 3 boys and 15lb to lose...
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    I want to join. I'm a mom still, my kids are all grown up now though.

5'4"
    234---Started Sept. 5, 2011
    Sept. 12, 2011
    Sept. 19, 2011
    Sept. 26, 2011
    Oct. 3, 2011
    125---G.W.
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have an 18 month old and almost 100 lbs to lose. I struggle to find the time to balance family, eating right, and exercise and support would be great!
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    so when do u guys wanna start??i have been off the wagon in the past 2wks due to ds being ill, and his surgery last week...but starting monday i will be back on the wagon|!

sam
  • jesswill217
    jesswill217 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i would love to join, i have 3 girls, 15,13 and 5.
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.
    I have a 17 month old beautiful boy and want to lose about 20kg.
    I also sometime find it difficult to juggle being a mum, cooking, cleaning, work while making sure i look after everyone and also have time for the gym.
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm in!

I have 3 boys, youngest is all of 2 months old today!
    I have about 19kg (42 pounds) to lose!
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome...
    Hello all you wonderful Momma...good for all of us in getting healty and back in shape.

Do we want to continue the current thread or start a new one?
    Do we want to do a daily thred...I probably can't come on daily...I say we do a weekly thread...
    So for this week let's continue this one and then on Monday I can start a new one...

What should we call ourselves?

So far not too bad for me..still struggling with the snacking...but I have add more fruit and veggies...so here's to getting better day by day...I need to go to bed soon though if I am going to make it to my morning workout...not to mention full day tomorrow...
    Tomorrow my little one turns 1!!!!!!!! Am so excited...ahh...they grow up so fast...

Here's to losing weight...

How about calling ourselves: Shreding Mommas or Disappering Momma...or Skinny mommas?
    Any thoughts?