Sensa?

Options
Has anyone heard of the weightloss system? has anyone used it? what does everyone think of it?

Replies

• ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have heard of it, used it for about 3 months....it's a joke, dont waste your money.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it. I'm not a big fan with that kind of stuff. I've heard of people using it and it working for them. Not sure what happens once you quit using it.
  • Ksnoddy87
    Ksnoddy87 Posts: 121
    Options
    My mom uses it..and has been using it for the last 6 months and I haven't seen any type of change! lol! I would think that one would have to eat healthy and excercise in addition to using it. And she has does neither lol! smh!
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My MIL just got it. Looks like a scam to me! Just eat consciously and exercies and you WILL lose weight.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    bumb...what is it? A fiber that you sprinkle on your food to make you feel fuller? Thats what I always thought of it as..man, that stuff is expensive !!!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I think it's crap....literally.....it made my stomach cramp up and gave me the poos. No bueno!
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    milla?
  • SweetChilly
    SweetChilly Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of buying products for weight loss... even detoxifying stuff, pills, shakes, etc... I'm a firm believer in the old fashioned eating right (eat your veggies!) and exercise. I even have trouble taking tylenol somedays lol.
  • hether22
    Options
    I bought it, then would constantly forget to use it! So I didn't lose any weight with it. It kind of also took the taste out of your food. I would recommend just eating healthy and doing exercises. I've lost 27lbs by implementing healthy habits into my life, and that is the only thing that I have found that works.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Rubbish.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    The "system" will only cause you to lose weight in your wallet.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    They run commcercials on the radio here quite heavily. Just the guy's voice in the commercials sends my BS Meter into the red.

I'd trust a car salesman before I bought that stuff.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
  • calliecoffman
    Options
    thanks for that artricle it was great!