Woo hoo!! 10lbs lost!

Options
judimuro
judimuro Posts: 17 Member
Hello all! I started P90X with my husband at the start of August and I lost a quick 5 lbs. But then I hit a plateau and wasn't losing any weight. I realized I was working my butt off but still eating just as unhealthy. I started tracking my calories on MFP at the beginning of September and realized how many calories I was eating a day. Wow! Almost everyday I was over 2000 calories if I ate as I normally do. Once I cut back and really started tracking, I lost a pound a week and I have now lost a total of 10lbs! I'm only a 1/3 of the way to my goal but its a good start! I really enjoyed reading everyone's success stories. Keep posting! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your success!!
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations!
  • Nelly_J
    Nelly_J Posts: 53
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    way to stick with it !! congrats
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work and determination!! :happy:
  • paulwebster18
    Options
    I started using this site just over three weeks ago and have just gone past the 10lb lost mark. I cycle to work everydy but the weight was coming of so slowly! Exactly the same as the OP I was not aware of just how much I was eating!

Great work! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!