bcattoes - HA! Me, too! I'm incredibly lazy! :-/
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Mine is the big "O"........Oreo
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    anything loaded with cheese and baked. Pasta's, cheesebread, pizza. Yes, baked cheese is like a drug.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Definately has to be the "C" word.......COOOOOOKIES! lol.
  • Meklong09
    Options
    Funny!!
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Oh for sure the the "P" and "B" word pizza and beer!!!!!!!! So bad but oh so good!
  • SleeveMeAlone
    Options
    Taco Bell

funny you should mention taco bell...

http://www.youtube.com/sleevemealone
  • foodluver27
    Options
    the "D" word...I hate the word diet! I just eat the foods I want..still cook every night (just substitute with healthier substitutions) and smaller portion sizes. I just prefer the term healthy eating other than diet..diet just makes it seem like you are torturing yourself..ha ha! Does anyone else feel that way?
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Beer

I second the B word for BEER, but I still drink it when I fit it into my daily calories
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet! It doesn't matter if its cookies, ice cream, cake, pies!! I have this ability to put away a whole row of oreos or a huge bowl of ice cream and not feel full or sick.
  • MamaCat9
    Options
    Bump
    Yummy ideas, trying them!
    Thank you!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    MY NAME STARTS WITH A "P:wink: ", THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!LOL
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I hate that Little Girl, who looks at me with those innocent looking big blue eyes, under the ribboned bonnet, enticing me to buy her cheap wares.

Yes....it's the LD word.... LITTLE DEBBIE that little B*$)(@*#$)(*%)@(#*$, specifically her Swiss Rolls and a close second Oatmeal Pie!!!
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i loved pizza also,,,but i eat the lunchable pizza whole grain pita and flavored sausage,,,and only 300 cals it really curves the pizza craveings,,,,MATTER A FACT I HAD IT TODAY!!!!!:drinker:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Vegetables.
  • ShmiSkywalker
    ShmiSkywalker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Or the "M" word...Margarita...BAD, BAD, BAD!
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OHHHH the "F" word for sure "FRAPPUCCINO" , any flavor will due!!! Damn you Starbucks, damn you!!!!
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    the B word..... bread in any form ,, rolls slices biscuits sticks .... I LOVE BREAD!
  • kitkat415
    Options
    cereal! soooo much cereal!
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    The "C" word - Cheese and Chips, I can't resist! Love them both! Lay's got it right about the chips, I certainly CAN'T eat just one ;)