Can someone explain this?

Options
Kolohe71
Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
OK, every morning my ritual is exactly the same. I get up, take a shower and shave, get dressed and then wake up my wife before leaving for work.

So how do I end up with one of her hairs in my underwear at least 3-4 days a week? I know they're not mine because they are brunette and at least 12" long.

My underwear was clean and in the drawer, my pants were hanging in the closet and she was asleep in bed when I put them both on.

I mean, does she pluck them and stuff them in my underwear while folding them as a way of "Marking Her Territory"?

After 16 years together and this happening fairly regularly I find it cute, but it bugs the crap out of me to explain "how" it happens.

Replies

• jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    LOL...my husband would like to know the same thing. Our hair gets everywhere! It just floats around..does she do the laundry and put it away? It could have happened then, it could have happened when she had that drawer open..:)
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    hmmmmmm.....interesting!!!!!!!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I shed a lot! I often find my hairs in the weirdest places. If she washes her laundry with yours then that would explain it.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    lol the only thing i can think of is your underware get washed with something of hers that has her hair on it, and it doesnt come out in the wash.
    happens to my husband occasionally.
  • sarahsedaii
    sarahsedaii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Probably from the dryer. I find hair in my socks all the time!
  • LindsayT2012
    LindsayT2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It probabaly gets there from doing the laundry...
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Funny! I'm sure it's accidental. I have long hair, and one of my daughters does as well. Those hairs sometimes get stuck in an item of clothing, and the wash-machine doesn't eat them, kwim? They'll come out stuck to the same, or a different, article of clothing. I'm sure that is what's happening... Though your guess is funnier. Lol
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I'm sure she puts her hair in your underwear to mark her territory. That's what wedding rings are for, much more obvious and less...disturbing. lol
  • leilani♥
    Options
    LOL at marking her territory... I'm sure it's from laundry :)
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    This is hysterical! Assuming it's not a total joke, the same thing happens to my husband. I don't put my hairs in his underwear intentionally to 'mark my territory' but I do wash his underwear with my clothes and my hair gets on my shirt, goes into the wash and then ends up on something else. It's not a big deal, it just happens.
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    I mean, does she pluck them and stuff them in my underwear while folding them as a way of "Marking Her Territory"?

What? Doesn't every wife do that?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe you have really long bum hairs.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    An insurance policy. Ha ha ha.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Definately marking her territory, no question,
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I shed a lot
    most women do

Stop being paranoid
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    The same happens to me. Perhaps she uses your towel to wrap her hair up and then when you use it to dry off it sticks to you. I thought I was the only one. :laugh:
  • kristy76063
    Options
    LMBO! Maybe its stuck to the bar of soap...
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    Options
    LOL...my husband would like to know the same thing. Our hair gets everywhere! It just floats around..does she do the laundry and put it away? It could have happened then, it could have happened when she had that drawer open..:)

^^ This was my thought too
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options

What? Doesn't every wife do that?

LMAO!!!! Too funny!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Probably her girlfriend's hair.