Hey im new here!!

Options
Hi everyone, Im Gemma and im NEED to lose some weight drasticly so thanks to my sister (stephi86) i have come to join you all!
well bit about me, im overweight (right that bits out the way,lol) im married to a lovely supportive hubby who is thin! and have 2 children (6 and almost 2) and i need to start setting a better example of what is a balanced diet.
if anyone wants to add me, shout some good meal ideas over this way or come join me on a moan about chpoclate being far to high in calories for such a tiny piece, then that would be fab!
xx

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    welcome! i'll add you you. good luck on your goals!
  • jagspal
    jagspal Posts: 75
    Options
    Welcome!! Ad me if you like, = positive support!
  • bombshellintraining18
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new also and would love to have support and be supportive also, Good Luck
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    welcome. this is a great site! lots of support and motivation kicking around!
  • stephi86
    Options
    hey hey x
  • oneorangekitty
    oneorangekitty Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new too, and think I need support and accountability. I am always looking for healthy recipes that my family will eat too.::happy:
  • brazilianbratt
    Options
    hello plz add me im new to this and would like so motive
  • Xxerin72085xx
    Options
    I'm new here too!! Me and my husband are both trying to work out & get healthy. He's diabetic, so we think it will help his blood sugar & I want to get into better shape so I don't run into any health problems down the road! So please, feel free to add me as your friend :)

-Erin
  • FitRita123
    Options
    Hello, just signed up here instead of WW. Was maintaining for a couple of years, then whooosh, ten pounds up. GRRR. Gotta get back on track or I will have health issues again. It's good to have company.