I hate my stomach!!

I am working towards a goal of 75-85 pounds and my biggest concern is my stomach. I don’t want to drop the weight and have excess skin. I would like for it to be tone. Any tips on exercises I should be doing to make sure that I don’t have this problem?

Replies

• TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Bump. I'd like to see the answers to this.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    you can not spot reduce. The abs are made in the kitchen..so eat well. Just doing cardio overall will reduce the overall fat....I would do some situps and stuff to tone the muscles..but you may have the layer of fat there until the very end..and then eventually the fat will disappear.

Many people say the first place you gained the weight may be the last place you will lose it...
  • There is an exercise that triggers your transverse abdominals (they wrap around your back to your stomach and act like girdle to pull your stomach in) try planks and different versions of planks. These will suck your stomach in. Drink plenty of water so that your skin in moisturized. Lift heavier weights so that you can generate growth hormone, this helps cells regenerate and also burns fat. Eat blueberries and cabbage as they are known to eat away at belly fat. I take the vitamin E capsules (pop them with a pin and squeeze it into the bottle) and olive oil and put them into a firming lotion. It is also great to take a Ubiquinol supplement as it is the broken down form of CQ10 (as we get older we lose the ability to break it down), if you are younger than 35 CQ10 is fine. Eat apples and cucumbers they have pectin and silica in them and they are known to help with skin regeneration.