Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm usually funny

and today I offered all the Oikos Pure Pleasure carmel yogurt to whomever found and killed Jiminy, the cricket who seranaded me with his friends last night.

see funny
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    i do not friend faceless backs who insult others without the clever use of wit and sarcasm.

didnt that already happen?

it did until i learned that your looks existed simply to compensate for your lack of originality and any other redeeming qualities. too bad only one of those is temporary....

That reeks of bitterness.

And something else I can't quite put my finger on.

Now be gone, I have new friends to impress
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i do not friend faceless backs who insult others without the clever use of wit and sarcasm.

didnt that already happen?

it did until i learned that your looks existed simply to compensate for your lack of originality and any other redeeming qualities. too bad only one of those is temporary....
    This^^^^^^:laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    So you give an open invite and then weed out the duds? Is there a skill question or audition? Is there a test? I need a list of criteria to peruse.
    In the mean time, why would you make a good addition to my friend list? What are your greatest strength and weakness? Which do you prefer:CSI New York, Miami or Las Vegas and why? Which mythical creature do you relate to best, and why?

hello candidate # 1928 AD 29-2,
    please remember your ID for future correspondance.

thanks for your questions,

My strengths:
    - my pectorals
    - i can smell BS from a mile away. literally and figuratively

my weaknesses:
    - i am a certified a-hole. i may or may not offend you at some point during our friendship.
    - kryptonite.
    - girls who wear skimpy clothes at bars.

others:
    - i dont watch CSI
    - favourite mythical creature: zeus. although he wasnt a myth. i am a direct descendant of his bloodline.
    its a fact

No CSI? You may have to look for gainful employment as a Friend elsewhere. I will, however, keep your resume on file if another position opens up in the future. Thank you for your time. P.S. your certification expired in July, you may want to get it renewed.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    You couldn't comprehend the level of awesomeness im on, in do time grass hopper!

*due*
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You couldn't comprehend the level of awesomeness im on, in do time grass hopper!

*due*

I'm
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im totally boring,you dont want to be my friend
  • WifeNMama
    Options

*due*

I'm

I'm so glad I'm not the only one to do this! Lol. Spelling is my ocd area.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I have interesting friends. That makes me interesting right? right?
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I will friend you, as long as you accept that I am probably much funnier, smarter, and definitely more awesome than you can ever hope to become. You have to friend ME to see my pull-up picture, because I am also more modest.

Apparently, I am also generous to the less fortunate. You're welcome.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I only wish I were awesome enough to be your friend.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    OP lacks reading comprehension skills. Didn't fill out app :P
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will friend you, as long as you accept that I am probably much funnier, smarter, and definitely more awesome than you can ever hope to become. You have to friend ME to see my pull-up picture, because I am also more modest.

Apparently, I am also generous to the less fortunate. You're welcome.

^^^^^AWESOME^^^^^^^^