New to the site

Options
Hi all - I joined this site so I can finally get in shape and become a healthier size. I will be 30 soon and I have a wedding that I'm in so this is forcing me to do what I should have done years ago.

Replies

• renea01
    renea01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I joined this site so I can finally get in shape and become a healthier size. I will be 30 soon and I have a wedding that I'm in so this is forcing me to do what I should have done years ago.
  • jackiOmy
    jackiOmy Posts: 26
    Options
    Me too , my best friend is getting married October 3rd so this is major motivation !!!!! Good luck to you chica
  • rockmores2003
    Options
    good luck! :happy: this site motivates me and keeps me honest:wink: ! I've lost 7 lbs so far!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • healthyone41
    Options
    This is an awesome website and the support is unbelievable. You can get advice and encouragement anytime of day. Welcome and I know that you will final acheive what you've always wanted for yourself!

162358.png
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    The happiness that people feel here in getting healthy will rub off on you! Welcome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Oops! I MEANT

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:heart: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck and hopefully this site will help you achieve what it is you want to lose. Just do it one day at a time and try your best. If you mess up one day get back on track the next. You can do it.