dont know what to think

Options
read with a sense of humor---i take very little seriously so to me this is funny

ok--i have nothing to do here at work today so i am posting some things that i have happened to me in the last few days or so.

dont know what to think of this---was this flirting or no???? let me hear what you think. have to go back and give you the back story. please bear with me.

monday i had to go to port arthur to help with clinic. after it was over i decided to go home since i had been at the beaumont office since 530 am. so i decided to go thru bridge city and go to their walmart---it is not one of those supercenter ones--it is the original small walmart.

anyway--to make a long story even longer--lol--i was walking around this aisle and there was this man (pretty nice looking) and i said "excuse me" and he stepped back then stepped forward again and said--"sorry was i in your way"?? i laughed and said "why yes as a matter of fact you were"---he said "sorrry--will try harder next time". we laughed and i went by. then i was going down the next aisle and there he was again so i said---"oh sorry--am i in your way now" and he goes "why yes you are" so i said" sorry i will try harder the next time". i know right---how silly. now he notices my scrub is a cowboy scrub and says---what did you think of the game yesterday??? i said "it was pitiful and that i cried". he said "cried?? why because of romo hurting"--i said "no because of romo stinking--i knew the game was over after the first interception", he said "i knew it was over on the second and the third just sealed the deal".

well, the whole time this conversation is going on--i am having a conversation in my head and it is going something like this----voice one--"oh wow, this man is cute and he is flirting with me" voice two: " you think???? he is just being nice". voice three: "omg---really you think he is flirting---did you not look in the mirror this morning??? you have no makeup on, hair is ok but doesnt have any oommph to it and you are still very overweight. duh." voice one: "dont blow it---you dont ever have men dlirting with you." voice two: "now that i think of it---voice three is right---look at yourself---voice one is a retard." so now in my head i am thinking voice two and three have the majority so---what do i do----i wait for a second and then i stutter something stupid and turn beet red and walk off. of course, then when i get around the corner i think---that was soooo rude. when i come to the end of the aisle i look and there he is looking all over the place with this weird look on his face. i turn tail and go hide in the pharmacy for a few minutes then hurry to the check out and basically sprint to my car. aaahhhhh, i am safe here.

i go home and tell kelsi (troll) what happened and she says---"OMG mom, we have got to work on your men skills". LOL. "it is just like the man at the BBQ place---when he wasnt looking at you-- you were looking at him and saying how good looking he was but when he came over and asked how we were---you just stuttered your order and walked away. never mind that when you went to the bathroom---he kept looking at you all the way there and all the way back to the table."

NO MEN SKILLS HERE. seriously---men have never flirted with me or if they have i am totally oblivious. the only man i ever dated or anything was my husband when i was 17 and then was with him until i was 36. tried dating but that was a disaster.

i told all my coworkers about this and one said i totally blew it--he was flirting. another one said yes--he was flirting and she couldnt believe that i couldnt talk about----of all things my specialty---FOOTBALL ESPECIALLY THE COWBOYS--i said i know but when he started talking i just went blank and got this dear in the headlight look. then ran. LOL

anyway---do you think he was flirting or just being nice?????? LOL

of course, it doesnt matter because i am NEVER going back to that walmart.

Replies

• kwoodgate
    Options
    He was totally flirting and yes, you blew it. It sounds like you're way too harsh on yourself. Go to your mirror and tell yourself that you are smokin' hot and men are going to flirt with you, so you better get used to it. :)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Oh yes he was flirthing with you. You have got to go back to that Wal Mart! I know we think we look horrible without make up and not have our hair "perfect", but my husband gives me the most compliments when I haven't fixed my hair and and have no make up on. I bet you looked HOT.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Ah, mommy, mommy, mommy. While i work you quite literally to death (BOX JUMPS BABY) this evening, i am goin to pop quiz/drill seargent you.

"YOU LOOK DAMN SEXY WHAT DO YOU SAY?!"

"I LOOK DAMN SEXY SIR MAAM!"
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I can just imagine all these voices talking and it taking forever for this conversation to play out. Meanwhile mister cute guy is standing there, having no clue whats going on.

for the record, I would do the same thing!

Need a moment.. chew it over with a twix!... wait, bad idea!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!