Attn: C25k'ers with Android!

Options
The C25K PRO app is free until midnight on Amazon App Store!

http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b?ie=UTF8&node=2350149011

(I have no affiliation with Amazon or C25K app--just passing along a freebie)

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Thanks but already brought it...:(
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    sweet! I'm W2D2 :) currently using the lite version of this app. My question is, if i get it through amazon, how do i get it on my phone ??
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I don't do that program as of right now but was thinking maybe one day I would. I downloaded it! :happy:
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Okay...and yes, I went ahead and go it too! Big stupid question....I had the lite version...and what is the difference in the two?
    I just finished week 1 yesterday!
  • Cocowgill
    Options
    AWESOME! thanks for the post!
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I just downloaded it. I really appreciate it!
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    yay i figured it out :)
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have been using the lite version for 6 weeks, this isn't a whole lot different. Instead of a bell notification, you get a voice that tells you walk or run. You also can play your own music through it. I also see a total workout time incrementing. It shows how many of the qty of runs you have done so far. I'm not sure I like the voice notice - use to the bell. The other things are kind of interesting. But I'm glad I didn't buy it.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    yay i figured it out :)

Yeah, sorry. Should have said you would need to install the Amazon Appstore on your phone as well. Good to have though, as Amazon gives a way a paid-app for free every day.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I should also say that this is only available in the US. Also, AT&T has limited support.

Pro version has background mode, music controller, voice cues, custom sounds and notifications, and Facebook integration.