Hello from Oregon

Options
Just sitting here listening to the rain on the roof trying to get motivated to take the dog out for a walk. She isn't any more motivated to go out in the rain than I am. Looking forward to my renewed efforts to lose weight. I'm just plan old tired of being overweight. I'm ready to get healthy! I love this website - I think it will help me stay on track. Maybe I will dance a little inside - the puppy always likes that!

Replies

• sonoqueen
    Options
    Wow don't u just love the rain!! I am sooo ready for Fall! I have been on MFP for about 1-2 months and absolutely love it. I think it really helps to write down and keep track of the food that you eat during the day.... It helps me anyway... I would love to help motivate you as well! I love my workout class im in but it is really hard to get motivated to go somedays! I have a really good friend who is on this weight loss/running kick... he helps kick my butt in gear when I need it. Hope you enjoy MFP dont give up!!!
  • taco_tap
    taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Im an Oregonian and the gym is my sanctuary.. Also workout videos.. Now is the time that your motivation is tested. There was no easing into fall. It happened too fast. I wasn't ready.