Boiled egg and white toast!!

Options
Im really new to this stuff and I cannot for the life of me, work out the calories, fat, protein etc. etc so that I can enter this as a new food! Can anybody help?
I had one boiled egg on one slice of white toast for breakfast today and cant enter it :(

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    first add one egg (it doesn't matter that it's boiled)

then add one piece of white bread (it also doesn't matter that it is toasted) - look it up by brand so that you know the counts are correct

add any salt, pepper or butter or other condiment individually

:flowerforyou:
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    enter i egg, boiled, and i slice of bread. Add each item separately.
  • JuliePete
    Options
    Go to your food diary. Choose to add a food under breakfast. When the search page comes up, type "boiled egg" and it should give you some choices. Pick the one that is right for you, choose add to diary. Do the same process again, only type in the brand of bread you use. You can choose how much of a serving it is too. If you need more help, let me know. And feel free to add me your friends if you want!
  • WordToYourMamma
    Options
    Go to food, hit breakfast, in the search box type egg. Look through the list, a plain egg will work, don't need to specifiy that it was hard-boiled but you can. Hard-boiling does not matter for calories. Hit add to breakfast. Then do the same thing to search for bread, find a white bread. Should be about 70 calories. You don't have to seach for toast becasue toasting bread does not change the calories.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Lots of great suggestions here! Good luck and let us know how it works out. :flowerforyou:
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    In your food diary under enter "Hard Boiled - Egg" and it will come up its 70 calories and the "Bread White - Toasted" and its 79 calories and it will come up
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'll work up a Powerpoint presentation with screenshots, maybe some theme music and cool animation, and post it here by the end of the week.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Search for McDonald's Big Mac, and select one serving.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I don't think this can be done.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Like this one I will just log as egg. You don't really need to log the bread, its what is called foundation, and I don't bother with that stuff.

Food09_001.jpg
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Im really new to this stuff and I cannot for the life of me, work out the calories, fat, protein etc. etc so that I can enter this as a new food! Can anybody help?
    I had one boiled egg on one slice of white toast for breakfast today and cant enter it :(
    New technology can be intimidating, strenuous and mind-exhausting. If it's too much for you to handle, ask a friend or family member to do it for you. If not, follow the following:
    - Food
    - Food Diary
    - Breakfast
    - Add food
    - Search boiled egg
    - Click on on of the choices
    - Adjust the serving so that it states 1 boiled egg
    - Click on "Add food to diary"
    Check the brand of your toast, since different brands may vary in caloric content, and repeat the process.