Girls/ Ladies 5'10'' only

Options
So I am 5'10' and I an currently 154. I am wondering what your goals are for this height. I want to eventually get down to 145 but I've stopped trying to lose weight for a little while. My heaviest was 171. My dream would to fit into a 7 but I think I would have to be like 130-140 for that to happen so I would just like to know where you ladies stand with your goal weight.

Replies

• bejay23
    bejay23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 as well and currently 168. My heaviest has been 185 and my smallest has been 135 (when I was 18). My current goal is to get down to between 145-150.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" - I have a medium/athletic build. I weigh between 150 and 153 on any given day. I wear a size 4 or 6. I don't really go by my weight for any kind of measurement. But I do measure regularly. My waist measurement is 27.5 and my hips are 35. Hope that helps.
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'10. My highest was about 175 and my lowest was 130. On my body, the 130 was far too low and I found 140 to be better. But that was definitely a skinny-fat 140, and so with a bit of muscles I think 145-150 is perfect on me. Right now I'm 160 and looking to lose those 10-15 lbs.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 163-167...I wear a size 10/12. My boyfriend, family, and friends all tell me all the time that I am skinny. Don't really see it, but my goal is to get to a consistent 160. I don't want to be boney, so I think that will be fine. Will focus on toning and imagine I will be comfortably in a size 10, and that is great to me. At my biggest I was 210 and wore a very snug 16.

Great job so far and good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • AltaAlto
    AltaAlto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10" with a large frame. I'm not sure it's possible for me to be under a size 10, not that I'm close anyway, just because I have bones there. I started here at 282, so my goal is near your starting weight. I hope to get down to 160ish. I may reevaluate once I'm there though. I think it largely depends on your frame and where you feel that you look good.
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I just wish I was 5'10" , and I wish I weighed 150. LOL!
  • ampuckett08
    ampuckett08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" (I know one inch shorter than yourself) but I am currently 273. I had my first child four months ago and my pre-pregancy weight was 285. My personal heaviest was when I was at my 40 week prenatal check up and I weighed 299. As of right now I am a 22W. I have always been a larger girl, but I have always carried my weight extremely proportionate (minus my upper arms). When I tell people what size I am or how much I weigh they never believe me and think that I am smaller than what I am. My overall dream goal is to be around 200 pounds or a size 14. I know that I will still be considered to be over weight, but for me this would be the lightest I have ever been since I was in middle school, and I think that it would be a manageable weight that I would be able to maintain without trying to kill myself for the rest of my life.
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    My goal weight is 130. And then I can flucuate around that. My heaviest weight was 167. I've got muscle too so I know 130 is just a weight to float around. Its all up to you on the way you would like your body to look. Good luck darlin.:)
  • MeaggyTheGreaty
    MeaggyTheGreaty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and I'm currently at my heaviest (165). I'd like to be at 145ish. I think that the only thing you'll learn from this thread is that every woman's body is different. Talk to a doctor if you're truly concerned.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 163lbs and would like to be 150. My highest was 220 while pregnant, and my lowest was 155 back in 2006. It's so hard to maintain that because I have to be so strict, but it has to be done. If I eat normally I would stay around 180. I was not blessed with a metabolism! It's interesting seeing all the weight variations at this height. Even if I got down to 150 I'd still be a size 8 with M-L tops.
  • Toufeh
    Toufeh Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'10" I used to weigh 145, and that was the best weight for me I think, I felt really confident, then I slowly got up to 160... I want to lose 15lbs :) and we'll see how I feel then. When I was 145-140 I never thought about losing weight.
    160 isn't BAD, I just feel like there's a little more flab than what I like, and I know I feel the healthiest in the 145-150 range
    the most I've weighed was 172, ugh, that was horrible! Right now I'm like a size 9