Grocery List

Options
Hey guys, I've been on MFP for a while now. I fell off the wagon, and am ready to get back on . Does anyone know if there is a website where I can find a grocery list. I need to go to the store, and just want to load up on the basics for healthy eating. Thanks!

Replies

• StrengthIsBeautiful
    StrengthIsBeautiful Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Use the search tab, type in healthy grocery list and- wahlah!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Rather than completely revamping your grocery list, why don't you look at the foods you're already eating and see how you can make them healthy? A more cost effective way of grocery shopping it to plan ahead with your diary, so you'll know exactly how much you'll need. A big problem I had before was that I would purchase a lot of food, and it would go bad before I could use it. You can go on www.skinnytaste.com and find new ways to make food, and there are always great recipes on here.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Rather than completely revamping your grocery list, why don't you look at the foods you're already eating and see how you can make them healthy? A more cost effective way of grocery shopping it to plan ahead with your diary, so you'll know exactly how much you'll need. A big problem I had before was that I would purchase a lot of food, and it would go bad before I could use it. You can go on www.skinnytaste.com and find new ways to make food, and there are always great recipes on here.

I had that problem too - I'd run out and fill my fridge with "healthy" food, eat it for 2 days, and then it would all go to waste because it wasn't food I wanted to eat regularly. I do much better if I pick healthier or lower calorie options for my regular eating -- like lowfat cheese for my sandwich instead of regular cheese, or just using mustard instead of mayo.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    PS: I kinda feel like I'm stalking drunkwithwords, I quoted her twice in like 10 minutes.