My simple yet oh so wonderful in my head NSV

Options
I didn't want to do day 5 of the shred. I glared at the DVD player all morning. After all, I had already walked almost 3 miles. What was one day? And yet...mid afternoon I trudged upstairs with loads of laundry to put away and before heading back downstairs put on my sports bra. I mindlessly cleaned up the living room and when I finished I moved the furniture out of the way. I stopped the kids from fighting and told them that we would do that thing they wanted to do AFTER I worked out. So I did...I put on the DVD and I did day 5. I am so glad I did. :D

Replies

• ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you, I have to honestly say that by that point I probably would have had zero motivation. Way to go for trudging through and doing it. :drinker:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    AWESOME :D
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That is EXACTLY the kind of thing that cheers me on - thanks so much for sharing! Every day we get past the blahs and the bad attitudes, we have conquered!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way sometimes... that DVD player is no longer entertainment but torture! Ha! Great job on getting it done though! I would love to tell you it gets easier but Level 2 is tough. Keep up the good work!
  • Chuck417
    Options
    That's the true spirit of a winner!! You did it regardless of how you felt. It's going to be an uphill battle at times. At least it is for me. Just remember how you felt after you did it and use that as motiviation when this feeling comes over you again. Great Job!!!
    Chuck
  • davejlee
    davejlee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    One of the best: post workout feeling on days you especially didn't want to work out.
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    way to go!! I love it when you do what you need to even when ya dont wanna :)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Way to power through!
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am really proud of myself. I can see a small difference in the way that my clothes fit and to be honest, that was what I kept telling myself in my head. That it would be a bigger difference if I kept it up! LOL
  • scooter43522
    scooter43522 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks for the post! I was just looking for an excuse to not work out tonight. I figured "what's one day?". I am gonna work out afterall. If you can do it, so will I! :happy:
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Wow! Good for you, I have to honestly say that by that point I probably would have had zero motivation. Way to go for trudging through and doing it. :drinker:
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thank you for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!