Shopping Spree

Options
OfficialPR
OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
Having lost 6" off the waist and gone down 2 sizes, this guy needs to go on a shopping spree which includes of course a new BELT..haha! Will have to wait till I get some funds together to do so but I have nothing to wear to work and such anymore. This is indeed a success story and I would like to thank all my supporters on MFP! You truly are beautiful people on the inside and are now showing this on the outside as well.

Con Carino,

J...

Replies

• babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job. Have fun shopping!
  • Emily_34
    Emily_34 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congrats! :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    ENJOY :D wellllll deserved!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It is the BEST feeling in the world when ABSOLUTELY nothing fits. Uncomfortable, but still the best feeling. I am so proud of you. Congrats my friend....snap yo fingers!!!! hee hee hee :bigsmile: :noway:
  • NicoleMensigg
    NicoleMensigg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous!!! I never thought about how your cloths look on you when you lose weight but I recently had an evaluation at work (I was down about 57lbs then) and I got a meets expectations in the work dress....I was like...what?? Meets Expectations??? Does he know how much these pants cost me?? These shoes? This shirt??? That's when I went home, put on the pants I wore a lot to work and took pictures of myself in them...and WOW....seeing as they were the same pants that I squeezed into at 276 and now I was 220 something they were hanging on me, I really never paid attention and kind of thought of it as my own little motivational push when I wanted to eat another doughnut. But, when I looked at those pics I knew why I got that, in fact I should have gotten lower. Totally frumpy and since they were several sizes to big they would get wrinkled. Luckily I've got cloths from all stages of my weight from over the year (I'm a basic black and white girl) so my wardrobe tends to be classic and not change. But when I do get all this weight off you can bet your rear I'm going to take mostly EVERYTHING out of that closet, pack it up and take it to the Goodwill and get me a whole new wardrobe! You're awesome and good luck on your shopping adventure!!!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    way to go! enjoy your new clothes!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    It is the BEST feeling in the world when ABSOLUTELY nothing fits. Uncomfortable, but still the best feeling. I am so proud of you. Congrats my friend....snap yo fingers!!!! hee hee hee :bigsmile: :noway:

Thanks beautiful! Yeaaaaahhh!!!! (Lil Jon Voice)
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Congratulations and enjoy your shopping!! Thank you for sharing your success because it's just the thing I needed to see!:happy:
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome, keep it up!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!