What next?!?!?!

Options
I'm a total exercise novice. I used to do sports in high school but that was LOOOOOOONG time ago. Over the years I've walked a little bit, did my elliptical a little bit (I was doing 3-5 days when I started on here for 30 minutes) and now I'm 9 days away from finishing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

Since I'm finishing I'm trying to think of ways to keep on this new exercise lifestyle. Do I do the 30 DS again, do I do it and then alternate the levels (like day 1 Level 1, day 2 Level 2, day 3 Level 3, day 4 Level 1, etc), do I do something different altogether, do I do 5 days on 2 days off, etc.

Since I am a novice I would love input as to what you all would recommend and why!! Thanks for the help!!

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Anyone?!?!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    If you're into Jillian Michaels you can do another one of her DVDs. She has several and they're all good. In addition to 30 Day Shred I also have ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. You can't go wrong with her stuff.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Go to the library & get a bunch of DVDs & see what you like. I got belly dancing & Shimmy. Love em!
  • CCarricato
    Options
    As long as you change it up you'll be good, after doing the same thing for so long, your body tends to stop responding and you will plateau. Like the other posts said, she has a lot of other good workouts.

I personally went from the 30 Day Shred to a 90 day program just because I wanted something that would give me extreme results. I really like Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme. They are both awesome programs change it up on you every 30 days so you are always seeing results.

Let me know if you are inerested in either of them. They are tons of fun, extremely motivaitonal, and I really LOVE them!

Cassie