Male Before and After Pics

Options
hilton9
hilton9 Posts: 24 Member
Hi everyone! My husband and I have re-re-restarted this weight loss journey together. Hopefully this time it will stick. Anyway, I'm looking for before and after pictures of guys for some motivation for my husband. His height is around 5'7" and starting weight around 300 lbs. Thank you!

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", my profile pic is my DL from around 220 (before) and then 155 (after). I have one other before/after in my photos.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8. Highest weight was probably around 215 lbs. Before and after pics are in my profile. Currently 150 lbs
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm 5'10. The difference between the pics is about 9months and 30ish lbs. Before was 257, after was around 225. I'm 210. I'll probably do more pics once I get below 200.

Granted, trimming my beard and getting a hair cut kind of help me look thinner.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I find this hysterical. I'm sorry, but the thought of you showing your husband the shots of men is just cracking me up.
  • jcearth
    jcearth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 6'5" and have lost 137 pounds in the last 7 months. I am by no means finished or feel like I've even done that much yet, but maybe this can be a little inspiring, because I feel a ton better.

Before: 471 pounds

2009over450pounds.jpg

After (well not yet after but current): 334 pounds

137poundslost.jpg

7980302.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Here I am in 2008 at Christmas. I was bigger when I started to lose weight in January 2010.
    mechristmas2008cropped.jpg

Here I was in April of 2011.
    Me-April12-2011.jpg

I have lost weight since then, but don't have a current pic and don't plan to take one until I reach my goal. I am 5'10"
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    B&A of my wife and I. I started at 264 and ended at 190 - and have kept it off for about 5 months now...

Us-beforeandaftersmall.jpg
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I am 5'8 and started out at 248, I am at 173 right now with a goal of 160. The pics are in the link at the bottom of my post.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Never give up !!!

Slide1-1.jpg
  • hilton9
    hilton9 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I find this hysterical. I'm sorry, but the thought of you showing your husband the shots of men is just cracking me up.

I know! It's kind of strange. It's actually really hard to find before and after pictures of men though. He was wondering what certain weights looked like on someone around his height so I thought i would ask. Just trying to help him out.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    There is about 10 months between pics. The key is finding the right diet that you don't feel deprived with and that you can stick to forever.

OK..........I tried but don't know how to upload a pic. You can check my profile. Relaxed pics are 10 months apart.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

I know! It's kind of strange. It's actually really hard to find before and after pictures of men though. He was wondering what certain weights looked like on someone around his height so I thought i would ask. Just trying to help him out.

It's also kind of hard because people carry weight so differently.
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    vnefcj.jpg
    230lbs from 309lbs. 6ft 2in
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!