special K challenge??

Options
So I recently started insanity on day 2 and along with that I'm doing the special k challenge. Has anyone tried this challenge before? Does it work? I know it only last 2 weeks but I don't do to well with dieting so this seemed okay to start with. My ultimate goal is to lose about 25lbs.

Replies

• JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the challenge because i can't stand that much "sweet stuff" The shakes are pretty good (much better than slim fast) and the "chips" are to die for :) ohh so are the fruit crisp things... good luck!!
  • marsisamazing
    marsisamazing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    From what I've learned in Nutrition classes, the Special K Challenge is unhealthy and dangerous. I don't think it works--Special K is sugary and processed and is just as bad as Coco Puffs or Fruity Pebbles. Especially if you're doing an intense workout like Insanity. You want to be getting plenty of protein and complex carbs, which Special K won't provide. Be safe (:
  • jybarra11
    Options
    thanks i appreciate the feedback... Im only doing the cereal with high protein and the chips as a snack as well as the protein shakes.