Same weight, but small NSV

Options
tracielinn
tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
My weight has remained very constant over the last few months. I have been doing mostly strength training and staying around 1500 cals/day. I went to the store to get new jeans and low and behold....I've gone from a size 16 to a loose size 14! It helps put perspective on although the scale may not be moving, my body is changing!

Keep staying strong!

Replies

• bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! This actually gives me hope!!!! LOL Keep up the good work!!!!

Hugs
    Bev
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    woohoo
  • dreamgurl2324
    dreamgurl2324 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • kklemencic
    Options
    That is great! Feels great I know because I just moved down another size (now a 12). Congrats and keep it going! I keep looking at those new pants thinking "those fit me! no way!" but low and behold they do and I am still surprised by it, funny I know.
  • mrsmvail
    mrsmvail Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Throughout most of my weight lose I have judged my size by the way that clothes fit. I have been more obsessed with dropping sizes then seeing the number on the scale decrease!! SO I know that feels AWESOME!!! Crongrats!!
  • rwillome
    Options
    I am glad you posted that as I am having the same issue ---- weight not really going down lately, but clothes fitting so much nicer and feeling better too! Guess we just need to keep doing what we are doing and not worry about the scale as the only indicator of good work!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That is awesome :) Good job, and it's definatly a reminder that your body can change without losing actual lbs.
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great job!! and thanks for the insight!! reminds me its not all about the number on that little devil of a thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!