442 calories left today.. should I...

Options
I've been eating very well today. Tonight I'm going out with a couple of really good friends that I met during our hospital experience last year for one of their birthdays. She wants to go out for cake.

Should I eat ONE piece of cake? Or sit and visit.

Seriously considering the cake.

Replies

• kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Have the cake!! You've done so well, why not? :happy:
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    have the cake! just leave a bite or two on the plate :)
  • maverick48
    maverick48 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    It's cake, not rat poison. Life is too short to not eat cake once in awhile....and peach cobbler.
  • yary317
    yary317 Posts: 32
    Options
    Go for it!! ;)
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    eat HALF a piece, you'll cut down on the calories but still get enough to satisfy a sweet tooth :-)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Have your cake and eat it too. But seriously, if you have had dinner already, I would have a small piece, if it was something that I liked and I was in the mood to eat it. (What am I saying , I love sweets.)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    It's cake, not rat poison. Life is too short to not eat cake once in awhile....and peach cobbler.

Dam* straight!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    definately have the cake! its ok to reward yourself :) enjoy your time out with your friends!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Eat it.
  • VeroDahling
    Options
    Have your piece!! just not 2 :) it all about moderation and if you feel you have been doing very well i would say you deserve it! you wont feel so deprived leaving and then you can just get back to the "very well routine" the very next day.... i mean really,who can live without cake???
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Share it wit your friend!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yum!! Totally eat the cake!! :love:
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Have the cake. there is 235 Calories in a 1/8 of a pc of a 18oz Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting :bigsmile:
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I would have a slice of cake. Just don't have more than one. :smile:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options

Precisely! Eat the cake.
    But pay attention, enjoy every bite and if it's actualy not very nice then just eat half. If it's delicious, eat a whole (but not too big) slice.
  • drdenise
    drdenise Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    CAKE!!!! YES! Without an occasional indulgence, your motivation will decline. Reward yourself for all your hard work, do it modestly, and do not regret it tomorrow!
    enjoy!!!
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    With 400+ calories left, I'd eat one slice of cake.