Starting from Scratch again

Options
Hello to all beautiful people in myfitnesspal.com

Thanks for having me as a member!

Just a brief introduction; my name is Carolin from Singapore. I have been obese since I-don't-even-remember.

2 years ago, I used to weigh 210 lbs. And then I started to do serious research on weight loss, and now I am 178lbs. It is an achievement for me, but I still have 40 lbs to go. I just gone back to be lazy (shame on me :() And now! I am gonna use myfitnesspal as a reminder and a tool to keep me in check on what I eat. (very important... i love food too much =_=)

I would love to meet and know friends here :) because you all are my inspiration!

Cheers!

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tlcrawford916
    tlcrawford916 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

I just went through the same thing. Today was my first day back. I actually have seen sick for the last couple of weeks. I am just today able to get back to the gym and get back on track. I have 20 more pounds to go. If you like you can add me.

Teresa
  • brit7880
    brit7880 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    welcome!!! I love food too! :D
  • tamaramalave
    Options
    Just introducing myself. I'm from San Jose, CA and trying to lose 30 lbs with my co-workers at school.
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find MFP very helpful to keep you on track! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Everyone on this site is so helpful and welcoming and non-judgmental. I can't tell you how many people on here have helped or inspired me to continue on this long and at time tiresome journey. Hang in there and try your hardest every day and you can't go wrong. We all have some bad days, but here, you'll have lots of friend to help pick you up, dust you off and talk you back to where you need to be. Best of luck on your weight loss adventure! If you'd like, add me as a friend and we can support each other.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome. . this is a fabulous place to be. . lots of resources, support, and fun. . Good luck to you in your health and fitness journey~
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!! ^_^ I feel welcome in this community! Let us all help each other to get to our goals! :D
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!