Need to lose 90lbs

Options
It all started 3 years ago when I met my partner. I guess I got a little too comfortable maybe a little depressed. I lost my job and gained 50lbs in my 2 years of being unemployeed then got a desk job gained another 40. I am taking a family vacation to Disney in 45 days and for the past week I have been watching what I eat taking the dog for a walk. I really need a push and some support. My partner works 50+ hours a week some days some nights so I am kind of in this alone.

Replies

• brit7880
    brit7880 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you can do this! I need to lose over 100lbs and have been using MFP for 4 months and have lost 41 pounds. Good luck!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I lost 90 lbs! Then I got pregnant so now I'm losing the last of my baby weight!!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the best on the road ahead...feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You won't see alone here!!!! You will have an army of support to tough the battle with you!!! My fight is scheduled for another nine rounds of 15lbs each. Add me if you wish.
  • Whitnit809
    Whitnit809 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You're not alone any more, girl! I just joined on Monday and everyone has been soooo helpful and kind. I'm looking to lose about 100 myself. Please feel free to add me if you need a buddy!!

Whitni :)
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we all need to lose the same amount..... I just started about a week ago .....Y'all feel free to add me!!
  • LosingJenn
    Options
    I had to lose a little over 100 pounds and have lost almost 40 and need to lose around 70 more. We can do this! Feel free to friend me if you want to. :)
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I joined in Aug 2010 with over 80lbs to lose. You can see I've lost 75lbs so far :D YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!!!!
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club!! No one does it alone on here, just joined on Monday and I cant say enough on how Great it is. Feel free to add me. !!!!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm about a month ahead of you, also with 90 lbs to lose. You can do it!
  • LovelyLo23
    Options
    Best of luck to you. I know you can do it. Feel free to add me. :)
  • envymesalon
    envymesalon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started back again and need to lose about 80-90 pounds. I am pretty excited. My motto is No Excuses This Time! I have a family wedding and a vacation coming up in February and would like to see some changes by then. MFP has the plan we just gotta follow it. No magic pills, no celebrity juice diet, just eat healthy and work out. Calories in, calories out.
    Lets do it! :)
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Well you have all come to the right place!! This site has been the biggest tool in my weight loss for sure! I woulda quit a long time ago had it not been from the things I've learned and the weight I've lost doing what mfp suggest! I tell everyone about mfp! I have great supportive motivational mfp pals that helps a lot! I wish u all the best!! But trust me if I can do it so can u! =) I can't wait to reach my goal & for once in my life I have faith in myself I can actually reach it!
  • shorton89
    Options
    Wow!!! I thank you all for the support and kind words you have spoke already. I got teary eyed at most of the comments thank you all.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    You can do it! That's what I tell myself too! :D Feel free to add me so we can support each other! We all need a little push! Haha... Omg, I'm so envious of you. I wish I could go to Disney.
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    I need to lose 90 myself. MFP is an awesome tool! We're all here for you :-)
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family!! You've taken a big step in the right direction by just logging in! Feel free to add me.