kinda embarassing ....

Options
tmi im sure but i weighed myself this morning and then about 20 min later i went bm and then weighed myself again just because im addicted , put my question is if you go bm will you weigh less?? i weighed 193.8 then went bm and weighed 192.6 sooooo what is your opinion??

Replies

• foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    uhh yeah
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I always always always - first thing when I wake up, go to the bathroom after about waking up after a good 30 minutes (I would fall on my duff if I didnt wake up enough! REALLLLLL graceful let me tell you!)

I would go to the bathroom first.... and then weigh myself on my designated day to weigh-in... and THAT reading is what I record.....

Im sorry but with the powerhouse bladder I have for holding water while I work a massive slam at work might be ok, but first thing in the morning once my brain realizes Im awake after 30 minutes, you better believe Im taking the bathroom hostage! BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, you should do what needs to be done before you weigh if possible.
  • momlet2
    momlet2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well, ya.... whatever you left in the toilet, used to be in your body and it weighs something! :-)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well just wait a while in the morning and then weigh yourself. .
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    weigh yourself like, once a month from now on..... :-)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I usually just crap on the scale and subtract it from my original weight. I guess your way could work, too.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    You should poop and pee first before weighing in.....waste weighs!
  • Beatrix0810
    Options
    I usually just crap on the scale and subtract it from my original weight. I guess your way could work, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Im freakin' DYING HERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • elawiswakarma
    Options
    I can identify with weighing addiction... Sometimes it's what keeps me from eating a donut or choco...etc. I'd go weigh myself instead and skip the junk, key word here is sometimes
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    Could be a great post... who has the heaviest.......
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    Really, you a-holes are going to let this die? WTF! I don't want to be the last one to post , darn!
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    um oook thank you so much for your thoughts. i always pee b4 i weigh! and yes everything weighs!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

omg :laugh:
  • kyliecakes0405
    kyliecakes0405 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thanks for the laugh!

Agreed with most - weigh yourself after you do your "morning business" for accurate weight logging. After all we have to let out what we put in.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    poop-champ-logo.png