im in a fog.....

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
So i get up this morning get the kids ready for school make lunches n all that and i go out to the bus stop put the kids on the bus and send them off to school .... i hop in my car ready to go to the gym drive halfway down the street and im like WTF i cant see anything... haha forgot to put my contacts on ... drive home then i go to the gym and do my workout ....
im leaving the gym and im like holy i feel like garbage.. im all shakey and my stomach is turning and everything is foggy ....... like i cant even think.... and im thinking ugh i gotta go to the grocery store still... so im at the grocery store trying to hurry up and get out of there before i vomit...and im driving home head all fuzzy thinking to myself what the heck is wrong with me?????
ummmmm yeah so i forgot to eat breakfast:laugh: :ohwell:
frig you know its monday when....

*i am typing this as i eat hard boiled eggs and a banana* lol
i feel better now ... hopefully the rest of my day goes better:ohwell:

Replies

• jackeh
    Options
    So i get up this morning get the kids ready for school make lunches n all that and i go out to the bus stop put the kids on the bus and send them off to school .... i hop in my car ready to go to the gym drive halfway down the street and im like WTF i cant see anything... haha forgot to put my contacts on ... drive home then i go to the gym and do my workout ....
    im leaving the gym and im like holy i feel like garbage.. im all shakey and my stomach is turning and everything is foggy ....... like i cant even think.... and im thinking ugh i gotta go to the grocery store still... so im at the grocery store trying to hurry up and get out of there before i vomit...and im driving home head all fuzzy thinking to myself what the heck is wrong with me?????
    ummmmm yeah so i forgot to eat breakfast:laugh: :ohwell:
    frig you know its monday when....

*i am typing this as i eat hard boiled eggs and a banana* lol
    i feel better now ... hopefully the rest of my day goes better:ohwell:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    IF you had a great weekend, that can happen! You are still living on WEEKEND TIME! :wink: :laugh:
    --Diann...
  • Kirsten2577
    Kirsten2577 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Monday's are always full of surprises :-) This morning it was headcolds for my daughter and I ... Hoping like crazy that my son and husband don't catch them from us ! Hope the rest of your day stays on track
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    That happens to me too! I know that a lot of people say it's better to work out on an empty stomach but I just can't do it. My blood sugar drops and I get dizzy and have to sit down half way through my work-out! I try and keep a protein bar in my purse or in my car for such occasions when I've gone too long without eating (and my blood sugar begins to drop). I'm glad you finally got something to eat!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    that sucks... I wonder if other people have the same reaction to not eating something for breakfast... I know I have forgotten to eat sometimes but then i had to make up for it on lunch... :wink:

hmmmm I guess everyones body is different huh? how is your energy now after eating something?
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I hate that fuzzy, shaky feeling. How'd you keep from eating stuff off the shelves in the grocery store?! :laugh:

A few weeks ago someone posted about eating 10 chocolate doughnuts on the way home from the store - maybe this is what happened to her, too! :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh so that was YOU weaving in and out of traffic behind me....whew!!

:laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options
    Oh so that was YOU weaving in and out of traffic behind me....whew!!

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: yeah that was me.... funny part is i dont even really remember driving
  • jackeh
    Options
    that sucks... I wonder if other people have the same reaction to not eating something for breakfast... I know I have forgotten to eat sometimes but then i had to make up for it on lunch... :wink:

hmmmm I guess everyones body is different huh? how is your energy now after eating something?

I am always like this even if i dont work out... if i forget to eat i get the shakes... but i think cause i worked out too it made it 10 times worse....
    Im good now that i have eaten... :bigsmile: