Ladies, need your help.

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
Ok, need to get another woman's opinion on this.

Ok, so tonight she comes to me and says she's thinking about leaving me. I said wait a minute now. Let's talk about it. But first put another log on the fire. Cook me up some bacon and some beans. And go out to the car and change the tire.
Wash my socks and sew my old blue jeans. Come on, baby, you can fill my pipe and then go fetch my slippers.
And boil me up another pot of tea. Then put another log on the fire, babe, And come and tell me why you're leaving me.

Well then she proceeds to tell me all the stuff I don't do for her. I mean like for 30 minutes. So I told her, hey, don't I let you wash the car on Sunday? Don't I warn you when you're gettin fat? Ain't I a gonna take you fishin' with me someday?
Hell, a man can't love a woman more than that, right? And then I reminder that that hey, ain't I always nice to your kid sister? Don't I take her driving every night? Then I told her to sit here at my feet 'cos I like you when you're sweet, plus you know it ain't feminine to fight.

I mean, am I right? Seriously.

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww Maxie. :frown:

rolleyes.gif
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Oh maximus, you're my hero.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I think you did everything right EXCEPT as her to make you a samich and bring you a cold beer. Oh and did you remind her to clean the dog**** up from the back yard before she leaves?
  • samickgirl
    samickgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    too funny!:laugh:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    somebody's hungry...
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    I think you did everything right EXCEPT as her to make you a samich and bring you a cold beer. Oh and did you remind her to clean the dog**** up from the back yard before she leaves?

Didn't she forget to teach his children to pray???
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Put Another Log on the Fire by Shel" Silverstein ? My dad likes to quote that. lol

Annnd..I killed another one...:grumble:
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    women are needy.. men are needy.. it's all the same. we all have weaknesses and do stupid things, it's just a matter of if you love the person or not.. am i crazy? lol