Setback

Options
Just a slight setback today... found myself buying pringles and came home and ate the whole can :(

But I will get past this and move forward! Tomorrow is a new day!

Replies

• notsoskinnyminnie
    notsoskinnyminnie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    An excellent and inspiring attitude :-)

We all have setbacks; the ones of us who come out on top aren't the perfect ones, or the fastest or the strongest or the best-looking. It's the one's who keep getting back up and trying over again every time we fall. :glasses:
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    Did you log it in your food diary?
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I commend you on your honesty. Sometimes we slip up and fall onto old habits. It's just important to move on tomorrow, learn from what we did and make a renewed commitment to a change. You are stronger than your desire for junk food and I believe in your ability to push through and make tomorrow better :)
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! You will make it!
  • ArnonsaeJ
    ArnonsaeJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did log it, it was a lot of calories =S

Today was much better! :)
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    Good to hear it! It's binges like that (for me) that have convinced me it's okay to have a small amount of what I want, when I want it. If I don't, I'll eat "the whole can" (or whatever the item is). I just make sure to portion it out and put the rest of the container away... before I start eating my allowable amount. Right now... I'm about to go have some chips. Portion and put away. Then, eat. ;-)