Hello, new to MFP

Options
Started actually 3 weeks ago, just haven't ventured into posting. I am doing something different, but have seen the results, and it works. I have enjoyed a loss following it. I am just trying to get back to me. A place where I can run again, and enjoy exercising. Plus look in the mirror and know who is looking back.

:laugh:

Replies

• ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Though I just joined three days ago....I must say welcome! A friend told me about this site and it has been the past three days have been the best....I can feel the pounds dropping away already.
  • wickedwanda1
    wickedwanda1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I found the site while looking for a good calorie counter, monitored for a while before actually starting. It is great. Thanks for the welcome TamiSue.
  • litati
    litati Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You are not alone... we are all here trying to do the same thing... just dont get discouraged... i have only lost 1 lb... but i will not give up.... not with people on here giving me support... (which i really need too)...
  • litati
    litati Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tami!!! I am new myself to this site... well i finally started logging in and hopefully I will keep posting and not give up...
  • wickedwanda1
    Options
    Thanks!! Am doing really good on the food, lots of spices. So far not discouraged in any way. I enjoy reading all the posts.
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    Welcome - it is a great site. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I have been here a couple of months.
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have been logging in consistanly for a little over a month and I have just started using the forum part of MFP and have found it more beneficial than I thought it would be. Good luck. Feel free to friend me if you want.
  • wickedwanda1
    Options
    Thanks!! This is one of the main reason i like this site, Nice people who are there for you.
  • auptagdar
    auptagdar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! No question the people on MFP are fantastic and their support helps keep me going. Good luck to you on your journey.