BREAST reduction!!

Options
If you think you needed it after losing a bunch of weight (because it has not gone down like you thought it would), would you consider getting a breast reduction?

Replies

• newmommy2cash
    Options
    Never! I would consider getting a lift though...the fuller, the bigger, the better for me :)
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    For my size I am not very busty, but if I were at my healthy weight and had problems stemming from my breast size I would definitely be OK with getting a reduction. There's no reason to live with discomfort or pain if you don't have to. :)
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Would definitely consider! Finding a bra and clothes that flatter is difficult at my size...
  • GregT44
    GregT44 Posts: 28
    Options
    Sure I would.... This question isn't just for ladies I hope? Awkward .........
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    Yup. Been there. Done that. Gained weight (I was super thin and had BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG boobs when I got the reduction) and gained most of my boobs back. They haunt me. HOWEVER the lift that came with it stayed and man oh man am I in love with it. This was yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars ago and they still look great. After i'm done with my weight loss this time around i'm going to reassess where i'm at and consider getting some lipo in the twins. BUT, only if it's medically hurting me at all like it was last time.

That is all.
  • adventuring
    Options
    Yes. Yes, I would.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've wanted a reduction for years...so absolutely. I understand they are miserable to heal from...but I'm a DDD cup right now. And my band size is shrinking but not my cup size. If my back continues to have problems after I lose the weight, then these suckers are GONE.
  • sarkris
    sarkris Posts: 41
    Options
    I had one 3 years ago and am so happy I did. My back pain was gone, my confidence and self-image have increased. I don't know what the right thing is for you - but I am so very happy I had my surgery and definitely recommend to anyone on the fence about it. Send me a message if you have any questions :)
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    I had one 9 years ago. No regrets.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Heck yess but I would also throw a couple of implants in there while I was at it. If I can afford a reduction I can afford some beauties LOLOL
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i dont know, probably not unless it was causing pain or bodily damage. i always thought i would lose the girls as i lost weight, but since ive lost my last 55 pounds i have gone from a 46D to a 40DDD...strangest thing!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Sure.. if they were causing other physical issues - no brainer.
    If they make you uncomfortable because you feel they are too big for your body --- mental health is just as important.

If I won the lotter tomorrow, I'd have a tummy tuck and a boob job :) Until then -- Spanx and I are BFF's.
  • mhughescmu
    mhughescmu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Breast Reduction = Sadness :cry:

Ladies don't flame me on this. I completely understand all the reasons why to do it.

RIPLB
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I already had one. One of the best decisions in my life! I was 20 when I did it. I was a DD since BEFORE high school and I was NOT an overweight kid, actually hitting right in the middle of a normal BMI until after high school. You've got to do what's right for you. Unfortunately I gained over 20 pounds in the last four years but I'm hoping when I lose the weight again the cup size will go down a bit.

FYI: my reduction got me back down to a DD!
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    No I would not. Have you tried doing workouts that focus on that area? I am sure you could find some things to do to help you reduce your bust size.
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    My girls are the bane of my existence! So, I would definitely get these bad girls reduced if they didn't go down w/my weight. I would still want at least a D cup, but my girls are off the chart right now! LOL! TMI, I know, but you asked the question! LOL
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    A breast reduction is my reward for reaching my goal weight. I have wanted a breast reduction for years! I would love to buy a bra at any store for less than $30 a piece. I am hoping for a DD cup!! So that is not small but smaller than I am now. Years ago I lost 70 pounds and my girls did get a little smaller but I still had to cram myself into a FF. I am a G/H now. DD here I come!!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I already have no boobs! I would consider an enlargement! :P
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Wow! For those of you who had it, you all have no regrets?? Wow! Hmmm.....Its not that I am thinking about it lol...I just wanted to see for those who has it done it, if it was worth it....

I have tried everything...its been so long and they need to go down
  • doinit4tayzie
    Options
    42f so yes def!!! Nd last time I lost thirty pounds I didnt lose any of my bust.