ALL the Single LADIES - Read This

Options
1235»

Replies

• overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Oh. So there is hope for me after all. Oh wait, I'm not loaded.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    He doesn't exactly look like the greatest catch either...

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we refer to as "settling" lmfao
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I just hope all of you remember THIS POST the next time you try to attack me for having an opinion that doesn't align with your own.

Gotta love hyprocritical righteousness.

I think you guys are just JEALOUS of her, what do you call it? HATING? Yeah, must be it.
    said the pot to the kettle...

Goodness. . is it really that hard to be nice. .. . supportive, kind. .. ? MFP is a place for motivation and support it would be nice if people would remember that.:smile:

It is easy to return unkind words with unkind words. . . it is better if you can be bigger than that and be kind to people that you don't like or ignore opinions that you don't care for. . and just move on. :heart:

I just want to say how much I hate that we have almost the same name... the thought of someone mistaking me, FOR YOU, makes me cringe every single time I see the things written about "Jade on MFP" even though I'm Jayde. Have a nice day :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I just hope all of you remember THIS POST the next time you try to attack me for having an opinion that doesn't align with your own.

Gotta love hyprocritical righteousness.

I think you guys are just JEALOUS of her, what do you call it? HATING? Yeah, must be it.
    said the pot to the kettle...

Goodness. . is it really that hard to be nice. .. . supportive, kind. .. ? MFP is a place for motivation and support it would be nice if people would remember that.:smile:

It is easy to return unkind words with unkind words. . . it is better if you can be bigger than that and be kind to people that you don't like or ignore opinions that you don't care for. . and just move on. :heart:

I just want to say how much I hate that we have almost the same name... the thought of someone mistaking me, FOR YOU, makes me cringe every single time I see the things written about "Jade on MFP" even though I'm Jayde. Have a nice day :)

^
    tumblr_lqqqtyD2m81qlxgf1.gif
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Lmfao! She is just a big mess..She doesn't even look human.
    I thought a joke at first because i thought the same thing but then I realized this is a real person!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    And you are a geek for recognizing the pic, and identifying the character! :laugh:

That's a compliment, by the way. Well done!
    You're a genius for comparing her with such an arcane thing as an elder from the Dark Crystal!
    Now I know where I'd seen her before!

2011-10-05T125456Z_01_MAD21_RTRIDSP_3_SPAIN-WEDDING.jpg

crystal.jpg
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    All these pics of cosmetically enhanced women is REALLY turning me on. You know you're hot for the her, just admit it!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    She looks like a FROG!! jijijijij
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ls00z7phko1r1gk1xo1_400.gif