My progress from 1 year on MFP...pics included :)

Options

Replies

• Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    No other way to say it. You are just a babe busting out, lil sis! Don't make me have to get all "hey now!" on the guys!

you know I love ya bro!!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!! sooooooooooooooooo PROUD of you! You look amazing....your skin, your body, your face!!! You are glowing with beauty! You inspire me!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This renews my faith in women.

Thankyou, I needed this.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    You look great! Your face looks so healthy and I'm so envious of your flat belly! Great work.

thank you!!! NEVER would I have though I had a belly to be envious of...but it means a lot :)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!! sooooooooooooooooo PROUD of you! You look amazing....your skin, your body, your face!!! You are glowing with beauty! You inspire me!

Thanks girl!!! you are another one of my AWESOME MFP pals on here...and I couldn't have done it without you!
  • ItsFunToBeMe
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! You look terrific - very alluring and TOTALLY unfrumpy!
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE YEAR AND SO MANY LBS GONE! :) You are a GREAT motivator!!! I don't have much more to lose, but I'm still working on it!! :)
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Out of curiosity how tall are you?
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Tara!!!!
  • JenniferVegas
    JenniferVegas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just awesome! It's a tremendous effort to lose so much weight so kudos. =)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    wow you look sensational!:bigsmile:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    you are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE YEAR AND SO MANY LBS GONE! :) You are a GREAT motivator!!! I don't have much more to lose, but I'm still working on it!! :)

you are doing great!! and we will BOTH be to our goals soon!!! keep it up gilry :)
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awe-inspiring!!! You look amazing and are definitely an inspiration! The hard work truly paid off! Congrats!!
  • lanatheohsobannana
    Options
    congrats. You look amazing.... hope I can do it too !!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks everyone!! I really appreciate it!
  • elizabethawhitmore
    Options
    Wow- you look great, totally inspired to keep going....also stoked to know that if i keep using the app it will actually work!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    SO amazing :) such an accomplishment!! I was there with my mom while she lost 100 lbs and I've seen the kind of hard work and dedication it takes. You're one of my biggest inspirations on here because I know if someone can make such a HUGE change... I can do this last little bit for myself. Seeing pictures like yours make me want to keep going! Thank you! :happy:

Also, it's thanks to you that I started the 30DS, and then RI30... which started me on fitness. Before, I rarely worked out and I was losing weight strictly because of diet. Now I love working out and see the advantages :) So THANK YOU again!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    SO amazing :) such an accomplishment!! I was there with my mom while she lost 100 lbs and I've seen the kind of hard work and dedication it takes. You're one of my biggest inspirations on here because I know if someone can make such a HUGE change... I can do this last little bit for myself. Seeing pictures like yours make me want to keep going! Thank you! :happy:

Also, it's thanks to you that I started the 30DS, and then RI30... which started me on fitness. Before, I rarely worked out and I was losing weight strictly because of diet. Now I love working out and see the advantages :) So THANK YOU again!!!

AWWWWW!! thanks girly!!! I am super stoked that I had you to join me on BOTH of those challenges...and couldn't have finished it without you right there along with me!!! so you are welcome and thanks to you too!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    tara: as you already know i think you are amazing! and im glad you are on this journey with me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!