Wow, Good on you girl

Options
MiNiMoNkI
MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
Good Morning

Ive been reading articles on her for a few days now, although ive never been her biggest fan, you have to admire her! she looks bloody fantastic.

What are your views

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3855310/Jodie-Marsh-Boob-implants-get-in-the-way-of-my-fab-abs.html

Replies

• kelsiehulme
    kelsiehulme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i think the papers are making her look alot bigger than what she is.. she has just been on "Lorraine" and she actually looks really well good for her she says she is 100% happy with her body and thats very rare for a woman! :)
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Crikey! Her arms look huge! Good for her really. She's always struck me as a little sad. Looks like she's discovered her inner amazonian there. I hope she now gets her worth from how she feels, not who, if you know what I mean?
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Dont worry i dont, just looking at her pics! the text is skim read haha, and not really taken in
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options

lol

As far as she goes I think it's great. I do think it's really sad that in the first place someone with a shapely body as her before the weight lifting felt fat. Scary reflection of society that.
    Having said that if she's happy with it, I am happy for her. She deserves to feel happy about her body and I think she's done a fantastic job. Just goes to show what a lot of hard work can get you.

Also those picture's may make her look 'bigger' because she's got a shiny oil or make up on her skin to show the definition of her muscles. That and she's tensing them for the pictures to show them off. You won't do that if you're fully clothed and sitting down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!