Losing Losing Losing!!!

Options
Hi there! I am new here. My nutritionist suggested this site and mobile app to help me lose some weight before my gastric sleeve surgury (December 1st I have to have lost 14 pounds) . I can't believe I have lost 6 pounds since Monday!! I'm so happy! The more I lose the better before my surgery.

Cool, eh?

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DShayShay77
    DShayShay77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new too. How did you lose six pounds in four days?
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Very cool! Good luck to you on your entire journey!
  • moonlightuk
    moonlightuk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site, its a great place for help and support :)...good luck in your journey and feel free to add me if you want some friends for support, Susan
  • blindjustice
    Options
    My nutritionist suggested I do a 1500 calorie a day diet with 70g protien and 100g carbs per day. I figure that a lot of my loss is water,like many diets are the 1st week, but I am still doing the happy dance!! I haven't used all my calories every day. I have on average used 1200 calories because I've been running out of protien and carbs before my calories. I gotta ask her about what to do when that happens.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    glad to have you on board. understand that its not uncommon to lose quite a bit in the first week or two of making a lifestyle change. after that, weight loss will begin to slow, but you have to keep doing what you're doing. the weight will continue to come off at a healthy pace.

good luck to you.
  • crobinson53
    Options
    The support from the community is amazing. I hope you plan on sticking around after your surgery. Log your calories and track your exercise and you'll be astonished at what you can accomplish! I know you'll lose those 14 pounds easy!! Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • crobinson53
    Options
    The support from the community is amazing. I hope you plan on sticking around after your surgery. Log your calories and track your exercise and you'll be astonished at what you can accomplish! I know you're lose those 14 pounds easy!! Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • taraborthwick
    Options
    Hi im new to this site, been here a week and ive lost 8.3Ib or 3.8kg in my mesurements. Im on a mission to lose 10.8kg min by christmas. it was my brother in law who spured me on to lose the weight he has posted a challenge to the family to lose 10% of our body weight, as i was so embaressed to say i weighed 108kgs. So i have been eatting better, using the site to track my calorie intake has really helped and lots of excersies.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here too. I don't care if it's water or not, when you get on the scale and it is less than the day before, there is every reason to do the happy dance! Congratulations! :happy:
  • TraceyDonna
    Options
    Hi, I am new here too. I don't care if it's water or not, when you get on the scale and it is less than the day before, there is every reason to do the happy dance! Congratulations! :happy:

Hooray to that thought!! I totally agree