Hello MFP team!

Options
Good morning all! Just joined MFP and looking forward to getting healthy with al of you!:grumble:

Replies

• mclucky34
    Options
    Good morning all! Just joined MFP and looking forward to getting healthy with al of you!:grumble:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • jparker
    jparker Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just started this yesterday! I am really impressed by the amount of weight people have lost:0
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    I am really impressed by the amount of weight people have lost

isn't it shocking how many tons of human fat has been melted here! :laugh: welcome to MFP guys, enjoy your stay, drink your water, eat your calories, move your booties and make sure to visit the forum a lot so we can all have fun together while on the journey! :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • mclucky34
    Options
    ONe week in and so far lost 3.5 lbs. I just wish i could fix my ticker! Looks a little to girly for me and it won't let me edit the settings :) ha