My first week.

Options
My first week was a huge success. For the first time in a long time I was eating consciously & low & behold I lost weight. Go figure. Very happy & determined to succeed.
:smile:

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!! You can friend me if you want some support.
  • elawiswakarma
    Options
    Congrats! I signed on last night and feel like today is my first day. I hope I can enjoy the success that you feel after my first week! Good luck to you.:drinker:
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • de66
    de66 Posts: 3
    Options
    i signed on 4 weeks ago but never introduced myself. Am now fed up have only lost 4 pounds despite logging everything and walking between 4 and 6km daily. HELP
  • elawiswakarma
    Options
    That's a pound a week. I think that's pretty fantastic.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nita. 53yrs and have only been on here since 9-9-11. I love this site. I've found many supportive people and think you will also. If you'd like send me a friends request.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    i signed on 4 weeks ago but never introduced myself. Am now fed up have only lost 4 pounds despite logging everything and walking between 4 and 6km daily. HELP

Deb, please don't give up! That's not a bad average per week. Were you doing that much walking before you started here? If so maybe your body was already used to that amount of exercise. Maybe try something else or longer. I don't know as I'm trying to find what works for me. I do know I didn't gain this overnight and won't lose it overnight either. I wish there was a easy answer for all of us. I do also know that if we give up nothing will change.
  • krackertw
    krackertw Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Pretty impressed that you have results so soon.
    I use this site to calculate my calories. Hope to reach my goal soon, too!
    Keep up the great job!