~Fantastic 5~Time for a Resolution Challenge

Options
Hey guys! I hope you are doing great. I didn't see a thread for our group, so I decided to start one. I hope that we can motivate each other and work towards our goals together :) Time to get it!

Replies

• KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    :smile: This is a CLOSED GROUP for anyone who is stopping by to see what we are up to!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm here and ready to try to kick butt!!!
  • amy_marie
    amy_marie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Amy can you edit the topic to say "closed group" per Kaci's request. Thanks greatly appreciated!!! Can't wait to get started, weighin on friday. Lets all get motivated and stay motivated so we can look awesome for the holidays :D
  • amy_marie
    Options
    I tried to do that earlier, but I couldn't figure it out. How do you change the title?
  • thincat33
    thincat33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I don't know if I am ready for this but just trying to get my excuses gone by Friday. I do have a busy life but don't we all. Getting motivated to get a new wardrobe and getting a business started along with 2kids is a task but I think I can do it. goal for the first week is to be closer to 60kgs need to work out pounds for those on imperial weight
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Amy you might need to ask Kaci because I don't know that much about computers, sorry!
  • amy_marie
    Options
    Hi there, I don't know if I am ready for this but just trying to get my excuses gone by Friday. I do have a busy life but don't we all. Getting motivated to get a new wardrobe and getting a business started along with 2kids is a task but I think I can do it. goal for the first week is to be closer to 60kgs need to work out pounds for those on imperial weight

I know exactly what you mean, it's really easy to not watch what you eat. I am hoping that this challenge will motivate me to do better. Good luck! :)
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all,
    I wanted to apologize because I had a significant gain this week. It was a combination of my birthday weeknd and the fact that I was thrown from a horse 2 weeks ago and just got cleared to start working out hardcore again., I did do all the fitness challenges so we should be getting points for those. This week though it is on!
  • amy_marie
    Options
    Hey y'all,
    I wanted to apologize because I had a significant gain this week. It was a combination of my birthday weeknd and the fact that I was thrown from a horse 2 weeks ago and just got cleared to start working out hardcore again., I did do all the fitness challenges so we should be getting points for those. This week though it is on!

Don't worry about it. I didn't do too well this week either. Let's just try harder next week :)