100+ lbs to lose... Want to feel FREE of this weight

Options
Hi my name is Missy! This is my first day on myfitnesspal.... I am looking for some friends who want to motivated and stay positive during our weight loss journey....and a journey it will be. WE CAN DO IT! WE DESERVE IT!!!

Replies

• Skinnymomma11
    Options
    Hi Missy,
    You will get your goal with MFP plan and friends!! It's best place for me and I'm glad you have came to join!
    Welcome to add me as a friend! :):happy:
  • fish119
    fish119 Posts: 67
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I am here everyday! We can do this! :drinker:
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy and welcome to MFP!! This is a great site full of the most amazing, supportive people! Best of luck to you on your journey, you are on your way!! Feel free to add me if you like, and we can cheer each other on :)
  • PrplSkys
    Options
    Hi Missy! Just saw this post, I'm also new to MFP and find it VERY useful (especially the mobile app). I too have 100+ lbs to lose and know where you're at. Feel free at add me as a friend as well if you'd like.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome Missy! Good luck, you have a ton of people cheering you on!
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a wonderful site with lots of motivating, inspirational people who are all on this journey together. Friend Request sent!
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! This is such a great website - and hopefully you have a mobile device with the app on it - you can track your food on the go - it's so easy. I have about 30 to lose - but I feel the same way you do about the excessive weight - I want to be set free of it and just feel like my true self. I wish you the very best....keep coming to the site when you have you up & down moments - we all have them....talk it out...LOL....good luck!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've got 100 lbs to lose as well. You have a gre at attitude! We can do it!
  • kewwy1
    kewwy1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am new as well :) I would like to chat to you people as well :)
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Missy. I also need to lose a bunch, 200+. Request sent.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy! I'm Nita and also new to mfp. I've only been on this site since 9-9-11 so I'm pretty new myself. I love this site and think you will to. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Been here since Sept 13. I am also looking for the 100+ group of friends (past or present) to be a fun part of one another's journey. You and others please feel free to add if you wish.
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have over 100+ lbs to lose too!!!!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome Missy!! This site is awesome, surround yourself with some wonderful people! I started off with over 100lbs to lose and started a little under 5 months ago. You CAN do this!! Feel free to add me :)
  • lorainev
    Options
    Hi I have just started and also have 100 + to go..... I have no friends as yet so feel free to add me x
  • brinann44
    Options
    Hi Missy,

I am new to this also. This is my 3rd day and it has been extremely helpful so far. I have 100+ lbs to lose as well, but I know we can do it! I'm more determined than ever before! :smile:
  • SummerLuvR
    Options
    Welcome!! I sent a fr. I have been here a few months and had to delete some inactive friends. I am looking for a few more so I sent some FR out to some of the posters here. Happy Losing :)

Any other posters, feel free to send me a request! :))
  • babebree
    babebree Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello Missy and others I am new to My fitness pal. I registered a while back but actually forgot about it. I am on track to lose this weight and keep it off. I am glad this site is here and it is free. I am Really glad that I can do it on my phone too. So many weight loss things you have to pay for at least this sis free. Please feel free to add me. I havent figured out how to add others yet. So anyone who wants to add me can. Thanks. Have a great day.
  • monyhanm
    Options
    I'm learning how to post and reply :)
  • firephoenix01
    firephoenix01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Eva. I'm new to MFP. I have been using this for about a mouth. I lost 8lbs and 7 inches all together. I'm hoping this keeps me on track and meet alot of nice people. My goal is to loose about 100 lbs. I'm trying to loose 50 lbs at a time. I'm a little frustrated with working out. I workout 5 days a week and lift weight 3 days a week. I eat turkey, chicken, fish, fruits and vegetable's. I drink lots and lots of water. No soda or junk food. I eat 1800 calories a day. i should loose more pounds. just dont understand why its not coming off. i wont give up!! if you have any input, please let me know. thank you