Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I started this journey on August 16th. I have lost 19 pounds. My goal was to lose 20 by today (turning 60) and I almost made it! Don't know how I will do today with all the tempations, but I'll be back on the wagon by in the morning. I hope this site has been as good for you as it has been for me! I would love to hear from anyone that wants to be friends......so write me! There is power in numbers!! Have a great day......

Replies

• Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    You did make it!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing... The older we get the harder it is xxxxxxxxxxxx Hugs and keep it up............

Feel free to add me as a friend and keep up the good work, this is just the beginning xx Hugs xxxx Well it is for me x
  • Happy Birthday!!! : )
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    That is an AMAZING loss in such a short period of time. I have no boubt in my mind that you will continue to do amazing things on your journey to healthfulness!
  • sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That last lb will just fall right off :wink:
  • jodie0520
    jodie0520 Posts: 36 Member
    Wow! Congrats. I started 8/15 (well, started AGAIN 8/15). You are an inspiration to others who are on the first leg of their journey. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. You deserve to treat yourself today, just make sure you get back on track tomorrow. :wink:

Keep it up!!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY 2 YOU!!! .......Get Cake Wasted!!! :drinker:
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Happy 60th! You are doing an Awesome job!

:flowerforyou:
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    I'm sure you feel much better, congrads and HaPpY bIRtHdAy! :happy:
  • Great Work!!! ;)

Congratulations, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    CONGRATS! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! enjoy your day! =)
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    WOW !! That is great , Happy birthday to you !.You gave yourself the best birthday gift,a lighter healthier you!! Keep up the great work.
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 577 Member
    Happy Birthday to you!! That's amazing!! And for turning 60 yo....you look great!! :happy:
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Happy Birthday to you!!!! You are doing an amazing job with your weight loss! 20 pounds in less than 2 months is great work! Have an absolutely wonderful 60th birthday and enjoy every minute!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Happy Birthday!! And congrats on your success so far :) Enjoy your day :D
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Happy Birthday! Your success thus far is inspiring...
  • normsch
    normsch Posts: 34
    Happy Birthday and keep up the good work
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Happy Birthay to you! Congrats on the loss! Wonerful job! Renee'
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Thank you so much! Boosted my spirits for SURE!! :)
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Go buy a bar bell and throw it out the car window. 1 more pound lost!!! Congratulations and Happy Happy Birthday