Hi all I joined just over a week ago like to say hello

Options
hi fellow sloggers... I signed in just over a week ago.... Love the system do far... I am counting calories , 1200 per day... I've got a lot to loose about 6 stone , so wish me luck ! And good luck to all out there.
Take care
Loraine

Replies

• merlin87tx
    Options
    Hello!

I just joined recently as well! I have 1200 calorie intake a day as well. Hope you do well and keep up the work!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi Loraine welcome. I have only been on here a couple of weeks and I am really liking the way I can track my food and see my progress.

Well done on yours and hope you get where you want to be xxx
  • lorainev
    Options
    Thanks girls .... I feel like I have to get it right it's now or never I will be 40 next June so that's my goal. Just can't be fat and 40.
    So 3 lb down and a shed load to go .
    Xxxxxx
  • ddcartier
    Options
    Welcome to the myfitnesspal Team - I've been a loyal logger of all food for 7 months and so far lost 50 lbs. Good luck on your journey.
  • lorainev
    Options
    Hi dd that is very impressive how are you staying motivated? I find as soon as my routine is messed up everything falls apart.
    Well done x
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    Welcome - this is a fab place to be for your weight loss experience. I am ust starting my third week and I absolutely love it!