Spot the Difference! (with trick)

Options
McKayMachina
McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
Did you know that if you cross your eyes when viewing side-by-side panels of spot-the-difference games, the differences become highlighted for you?

It's true! Try it!

Have fun kicking everyone's bootay in these games for the rest of your life!

Superstar kick!

9iCkj.jpg

Replies

• mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    whoa
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    whoa

Whoa is RIGHT

:wink:
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i can't cross my eyes :-(
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Did you know that if you cross your eyes when viewing side-by-side panels of spot-the-difference games, the differences become highlighted for you?

Totally doesn't work, AND I now look like a frickin' weirdo for sitting here staring cross eyed at my computer at work. Brill. :grumble: Thanks! :smile:
  • McKayMachina
    Options

Totally doesn't work, AND I now look like a frickin' weirdo for sitting here staring cross eyed at my computer at work. Brill. :grumble: Thanks! :smile:

LIES!
  • DeannaJoKilla
    DeannaJoKilla Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HAhaha! This is excellent!

Though I'm not sure crossing eyes is the right way to put it... it's like those magic eye puzzles.
  • McKayMachina
    Options

Though I'm not sure crossing eyes is the right way to put it... it's like those magic eye puzzles.

Nope. This is crossing or "convergence". Magic eye puzzles require the opposite which is "divergence", or going wall-eyed. Your respective lines of vision are more parallel for that. I can't seem to do that so I end up crossing my eyes for those making the image appear inverted. It sucks! I have never seen a magic eye poster the right way!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    i can't cross my eyes :-(

Me either. pouty.gif
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Am I special because I can easily see the differences without crossing my eyes? And I'm not even gonna try.
  • Hattie2879
    Options
    I must be doing it wrong because it's not working for me. :frown:
  • DeannaJoKilla
    DeannaJoKilla Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Gotcha... that makes sense. I did notice that the pics can't be too big, or too far apart, or it hurts my eyes!
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just love you hahah I too, was sitting here, eyes crossed, then laughing at myself. Cool post though. :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Aw man! I can't cross my eyes, they're too messed up.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Am I special because I can easily see the differences without crossing my eyes? And I'm not even gonna try.

I saw them straight away too! I can't cross my eyes....but *can* do magic eye pics! :bigsmile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

LIES!

crossing my eyes didnt help me either!!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options

Nope. This is crossing or "convergence". Magic eye puzzles require the opposite which is "divergence", or going wall-eyed. Your respective lines of vision are more parallel for that. I can't seem to do that so I end up crossing my eyes for those making the image appear inverted. It sucks! I have never seen a magic eye poster the right way!

Yah I never can do those but this, this is cool
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i wasn't in a situation exactly like this, but something fairly similar and i agree with everyone else when they tell you to notify authorities, get something that can protect you and whenever possible, use the buddy system
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think I have (with age) lost the ability to cross my eyes.. I use to be able to, but not something I have tried to do in many years... lol
    and now when I just tried to do it, GONE.... I sure it would be fun.