At what weight loss did you plateau?

Options
So far im almost 3 weeks in and i have lost 10lbs, and these past couple of days i have noticed staying the same weight... i just hope i didnt plateau. Just a little background, im just doing the diet and not working out. (i want to work out but am having trouble finding time)

was just wondering when did the plateau happen to you? as in how much weight did you lose before plateauing?

and should i even be worried?

Replies

• Allyson1985
    Options
    I would try not to stress over just a few days of no change.

I plateaued after I lost the first 20 pounds, and the plateau lasted for 19 days.

Good luck.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i was stuck for a few days after around 90lbs lost
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Once you find time to exercise, you will see a dramatic change. A few days isn't really enough to worry about just yet. Hang in there and it will happen.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Never.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I plateaued after 10 lbs, lasted about one month.
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    I plateaud after 13 lbs lost. And it lasted for almost 2 months! I broke it by eating at maintenance calories for a week! Good luck.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I hit a plateau after 38 lb loss and have stayed there for months now. I keep plugging away at it and hope it will eventually budge. I still have another 20-25 I'd like to lose.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    So far im almost 3 weeks in and i have lost 10lbs, and these past couple of days i have noticed staying the same weight... i just hope i didnt plateau. Just a little background, im just doing the diet and not working out. (i want to work out but am having trouble finding time)

was just wondering when did the plateau happen to you? as in how much weight did you lose before plateauing?

and should i even be worried?

Its not considered a plateau until you have not lost for 3 or 4 weeks in a row.
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I plateau'd after 19lbs. It's been going on for about 2 months and can't seem to break it. I've been eating maintenance for a month now so I'm hoping once I get motivation again to work out it'll break =]
  • tisamg
    tisamg Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    After the first 20 lbs., I plateaud about every 10 lbs. I started at 212 and getting under 190 was hard... then under 180.

Stick with it! It will pass :smile:
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I havn't yet.
    :)
  • Mkrug221
    Options
    I plateued at ~55lbs. I stayed at that loss for almost 3 months before I really changed up my exercise and I'm finally losing weight again.